KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

The Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali-China Yunnan twins. Looking good responding to the top dress. some growth spurt. I think the skinny one is taller than the wide one now.

The overview look, skinny one on the left.

A side view. I like.

Container feels still heavy but lighter. Good drinking going on. I am looking forward to transplant

This is the wider one top up close.

The skinny top.

I am looking to transplant in a couple of days after the container dries out a bit more.

Here is the PCK x KC twins,

The skinny one is looking tallest now with almost no side branching

The wider one is pushing out from the sides, good color and turgor and main stem is getting thick, ya.

here is the also rans, REG seeds, pretty sure triple purple rhino backcross.
This is the smaller one, hope for a girl

the taller stretchier one, probably a male

You going to cross them?

you betcha, if i can get some fresh pollen. For fun, Just a branch on each. ....:morenutes:

I need to replenish stash so buds are more important. Been smoking bunches in the ol' homestead.
.....Ya know how it gets.:lot-o-toke:

They are just short of 4 weeks old now. I am going to try to split them when I transplant, I hope I dont make a mess of it.
Give them a couple of weeks more then cut the light back and flower.

you betcha, if i can get some fresh pollen. For fun, Just a branch on each. ....:morenutes:

I need to replenish stash so buds are more important. Been smoking bunches in the ol' homestead.
.....Ya know how it gets.:lot-o-toke:

They are just short of 4 weeks old now. I am going to try to split them when I transplant, I hope I dont make a mess of it.
Give them a couple of weeks more then cut the light back and flower.
I've split plants like that a couple of times. Once without success. I'm finding, you either need to get them before they get much of a root base, or let them get a decent sized one, then pick the roots apart like you would a bonsai.

4 weeks old today. I might transplant tomorrow. Depending on how the earth box is. I am priming it. This morning I gave 1.5 liters of em-1 water so it needs to spread out. I have the tops at about 16 inches from the COBs. A picture through the looking window on the tent.
BCADC72A-39A7-40EA-8BCB-3349252608DD.jpeg

June 1. Five year since I joined :420:
Probably 7 or 8 since I started lurking. :nomo:
indoor growing has been great for me. A world within a world to escape to.

the trip purp rhinos are growing like weeds. About 18 days old. Going to hit them with some tap water.Ph adjusted. It is about 7.8 out of the tap, allegedly. I test using my Aquarium kit. Not spot accurate but I get a ballpark. It is also testing 160 ppm of potomacriverwater and whatnot after brita filter.
Making distilled h2o is next on my list this week.

The tap I have cause all sorts of problems. Right now the city water doesn’t have chlorine-amine just the chlorine. Every spring they flush the line for a month. So I give it a go. Still can play havoc with my plants.
I did the transplant. They are standing upright for now. It wasn’t pretty. The wide plant had a big root mass as ya might imagine.& . The skinny one seems fragile.
They look ok after 6 maybe 8 hours later.
prayer time for my babies.

The also rans look pretty good from here.

They do..... Not bad for a container with old soil and a bunch of old leaves the collected in it. All it has
gotten is a pretty good dose of the real growrs recharge, i really should measure out what I do more but I have not with this container.
Lees is more.... :yummy:
Now I try to leave it alone........:nerd-with-glasses:

2 days since transplant. I get a size reference so I can see how things progress. buncha pictures from this morning.

The skinny plant.

Skinny again

The skinny top, dirt still everywhere from transplant

Again the skinny plant

Top of the wider plant.

over view wide plant

wide plant soil level

wide plant

The TPRhinos

The TPRhinos

Back
Top Bottom