KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Just a further documentation. Looking like they are eating the first true leaves but holding their own in the new home.

the skinny one

C817B297-9324-4520-8B7D-C7A99F629E39.jpeg

the wide one
715E5961-8D98-43BD-8B70-F462E2FEB82B.jpeg

The wide top.
605CBAED-FC14-47B6-9D32-77190462A14C.jpeg

Skinny’s top.

F37F5BDC-3E54-4C42-869D-A2DFC33C0859.jpeg

Triple purp rhinos going great.
2339BA47-175B-4653-902F-7D91BBFD2FCB.jpeg2F90A917-C1FE-45A8-94EF-0C9F1517C36A.jpeg
The wide one again PCK-kc
715E5961-8D98-43BD-8B70-F462E2FEB82B.jpeg

Have a little yesterday and today, sounds like one of those rock n roll albums. :nerd-with-glasses:

Start of with the skinny one. It looks like it is grabbin the new soil and starting to go.
Tried for as close perspective to judge height. Yesterday shots are less red more white in balance color.

Yesterday skinny one

Today maybe a 1/2 inch?

Yesterday again, general health looks ok.

Yesterday on the wider PCK- KaliChina

Today perspective is off but in comparison I see some growth. Not very happy with the overall health of this one. Something is off. not sure the roots have grabbed in yet.

They are getting a drink today. Microbes going to work i hope.:morenutes:
I might have to push flower back a couple (2) of weeks to see if I can get them a bit bigger.

That’s a good call, let them grow for now.

ya. I love veggin and sprouting. But my wife is blowing through The stash. Still best to maximize what I can while I can.
I rolled 5 doobie doo last night. Only 3 left now. But I did find 2 beautiful tiger striped seeds. That little clink they make when they hit the tray. I put them in my mixed assorted batch of seeds. :surf:

I just popped 5 in-house genetics mix I got as a freebie. Should be some good stuff in it.
This is outstanding. They have a large line up of really well thought out stuff. One of those genetics groups with either good luck or good planning.
My daughter in law has a love for the 'cherry strains' in general, she lives in the colorful state of CO, so she gets dispensary. But I have looked for something I can offer her if/when the need arises when she is out east with us.
So that lead me to black cherry pie, maybe some day. Good looking stuff. I see IHG everywhere these days.

three smokes up!
:ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon:

I went on a inter node close up looking expeditiion just for fun. See if any pre flower sexxy business can be found.
I sense a male I know I do. 2 reg seeds and 2 fems. I didnt find any thing yet.

Taller skinnier PCK-KC

wider PCK-KC

Here is where I smell a boy, purp rhino
taller rhino

shorter rhino, could be a boy as well.

If both of these are boys I will cull the shorter one. Sorry charlie.
I hope I get a girl I could go for a little trip purp rhino. What I consider an easy smoke.

Then the PCK-KC is the most unique smell taste I ever ever and gets ya to a good place. So I get some bud I can deal with this go around...

Not the most potent chemovar but has a nice old school indica effect to it.

I think, The erdput brings a good bit of cbd and classic afghani old school influence.
The PCK -- KC is not narcotic but the first thirty min are strong in an old school effect. I am a light weight, I found the first 30 min to be spacey, then fully functional.

I like the spacey but need the mellow.............. :ganjamon: :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Looking good Keltic.
Thanks M, :thanks: I am liking 4 plants going at once. It looks like the skinny PCK -- KC is starting to take off and the wide PCK -- KC is starting to green up and get that nice light green color in the new growth. The triple purp Rhinos are over watered and droopy.

I got the measure stick out and it shows good growth, like a weed. :headbanger:

The skinny one getting taller, great color and generally happy

The wide one getting its color back and getting taller

2 looks over view, the cob light don't really show the color like the naked eye but it is what I have been waiting for, the leaves were dark green and the plants had stalled after transplant

A measure of the trip purp Rhinos, pluggin along

Inter node examination, nthing to see here,, yet:popcorn:

Comparison Time
Lets see if I did this right, starting sunday, the skinny one doing its thing. Feeling a little better everyday.

I need to take the shot from the same spot. I have a device for that, er, whats it called? oh yeah my mini tripod. I forget so many things.
o_O

......even so looking at the rules and tent cross bar behind you can see pretty good growth.
Sunday

Monday

Wednesday

Doing my best to stay the fart out of the tent. A couple of pictures keeping track of progress.
The 'skinny one' is now the star of the show for me.

Busting out and growing up

The top view. I pinched off the bottom 3 node branches with a tiny tweezer but left the leaf at the node.
... good space between nodes

the family view with the originally skinny one on the right.

a terrible picture of the wide one behind the ruler

the wide one profile, very tight inter node spacing on this one

top of the wide one, they look different but smell the same, fresh cut produce leaf with sweetness.

The trip purp Rhinos smelling like sweet skunk funk. About what you would expect them to smell like. not strong but still there.

Back
Top Bottom