KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

I have had some growth up and out. It is a bit droopy but getting bigger. Going to start it on a auto water diet next week see how it does. Give a top dress of amendment. I dunno Maybe do nuthing but watch.

Here is the picturees.

I got the overviews and a measure stick

I am going to spread out the lower right corner here this week while the back gets going upward, then either flip the container around and/or reverse the tie down locatins. Making a big bush here. I want at least 2 feet across, almost there

Leaf and stem close ups

A top dress should help with any root bound problems through flower stretch, going to get on that next week

I am still vegging but taking 15 min of light away a day for the next week or so--- shooting for 11/13 by the 21st. Going to start flower and gets some buds a growin.

An Overview. It is spread out just about touching the walls. I would estimate 1.5 feet square which is about what I want.

The Canopy

A bunch of tops and leaves. I see some fade or leafs browning so I did a topdress with craft blend.

I have good microbe going in the soil trying to keep them warm and happy I hope I get good happy stretch.

It gets chilly at night and I am fighting the low humidity every second of the day.

Looks like they’re ready to hit flower.
So this one has been on the re veg train since Oct 1. I could re Veg more but I feel like growing flowers now. Nice mature The topdress should give the soil enough life left to get through to flower. Just gotta watch. I probably have root bound it. I am working the mulch top and sub irrigation for all it is worth.

A little update. Flower stretch going, drinking about 1 gallon every 2 days. I have been mostly ignoring it. I sometimes dont even look in the tent for a couple of days. So it has probably been under watered on many days. It looks good though. I have been very lazy and preoccupied. Whatever the mood is I am not in it.

Flower stretch, flower lights will be set at 11 on / 13 off hours.

A fairly even canopy 16-18 inches above soil

tops

In closer

tops

close up, I wish it was frostier

the spreading canopy

I think the plant is digging into the soil for stretch. I plan another top dress this week if I can get around to it.

A little update. Flower stretch going, drinking about 1 gallon every 2 days. I have been mostly ignoring it. I sometimes dont even look in the tent for a couple of days. So it has probably been under watered on many days. It looks good though. I have been very lazy and preoccupied. Whatever the mood is I am not in it.

Flower stretch, flower lights will be set at 11 on / 13 off hours.

A fairly even canopy 16-18 inches above soil

tops

In closer

tops

close up, I wish it was frostier

the spreading canopy

I think the plant is digging into the soil for stretch. I plan another top dress this week if I can get around to it.
A great deal of honesty above!

I sincerely hope that things turn upward for you and the passion returns. I sure understand. Hang In There! I’m sure she’ll be fine.

Thanks Ink. :ciao:
The grow is satisfactory for my needs. This family of plant has been good to me in the past. I should get enough come harvest. I have enough now to keep me rolling. all good. . . Stretch is slowing today and flowers are next
:rollit:

Wildflower seed in the sand and wind.......GrateDay

Flowers are starting to flower, O' Happy Day.
everyone likes a happy flower.

Here is the plant starting to do its thing. It got straight water this past week. Going to give it EM-1 watering this next week, probably on gallon on monday.

stretchy happy mature tops

Looks good

Low humidity but they survive

Flowers in the making

close ups

Over View of the canopy spred from the lights

Flowers are a good thing.

Took some quick pics this morn. Plant got about 1 gallon with a weak EM-1. The grow kashi is growing fuzzy on the top dress so the micro organisms are happy. I see some greeese in the plant developing, YaY.

still not enough humidity but it is developing good

a little focus on this bud

I am pullling some side branches out, here you can see them touching the wall. Give them a couple days then I will release them, not so much training as playing in the dirt.

I messed around with some color setting and editing function just for fun

Photo dump...... Pakistani Chitral Kush x x Kali -- China Yunnan. An ACE seeds limited edition s1 I made to preserve the limited edition. this it was my first professional breed seed purchase. Not the strongest I have ever had but a special favorite of mine for the unique flavor and terp profile.
Here it is developing well.
Yummy i say. :yummy:

some bud tops

Here is the measure stick, sticking 12 inches above soil out of the lower canopy, to give an Idea of plant height...

Again the height measure indicator thingy. maybe 20 inch tall here just about perfect.

Another good one. In the lower right is my "Frog" ...a LST tool I use to help spread out tops and allow light and airflow in and around branches.

Under Leaf shots, love 'em. Looking in close for general health and possible issues.

playing with color and editing setting for fun

another photo update. Feeling pretty good about the prospect of having my favorite pakistani chitral kush hybrid in a new harvest......
The soil is in high gear with a mycelial mat fuzz. Effective microorganisms are providing the fuel to the plant as I start to see frost building. Yum Yum. Ice cold frost yum yum.

the 3 Leaders....

hanging about 7.5 inches below the cob lights..

the measure stick

a flower top, not perfect focus but ok.

pretty nice shot, I might drop some old pollen just to get rid of the old stuff and make room.

I like this shot, yummy :yummy:

close up of it.

Inner flower

some over view, I rotated it about a quarter turn, spreading it out under the light trying to get max canopy spread.

tops of the leaders

and again tops

Here is a look under the "mulch layer" of the earthbox. Fuzz helps to breakdown nutrients in the top dressing of the build a soil craft blend and grow kashi mix I did previously.

Back
Top Bottom