KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

here is the lil fecker today. This one is just for fun and variety. I want it to live but dont care about much else.

i am callin it chicabige, not really but just funnin around.
ACE china dom x CBG auto.

here is the detail of the cross.
the Father was a China yunnan dominant ACE seeds kaliChina regular seed from their 'mixed' selection.
this is a description from the breeders pack KaliChina but it is close to what I get from this Father but since it is a male It never made flower but it was compact fast and smellin sweet creamy & incense with spiced grilled meat.
Line 21 (F5): This line produces hash plants of excellent resin production, compact size and very fast flowering (7-8 weeks). Outstanding creamy and incensey aromas and flavors, very refined and complex, with tropical fruits (ripen mango), touches of peach, hash and grilled meat. Very pleasurable, clean and euphoric effect, with unusual sativa qualities for a plant of hashplant indica behavior.
the Auto CBG...
Auto-CBG is the first autoflowering seed CBG introduced in the market, work has been done by one of the most recognized companies in the field of autoflowering and based on a Destroyer clone our personal collection.
Auto CBG comes then from a breeding project with the Destroyer strain, a Sativa hybrid created by crossing Meao Thai x (Mexican x Colombian) , thus offering an AutoFem strain pretty similar to its bigger sister. Genetics: Destroyer x Unknown autoflowering strain
So it has some solid parentage from the spanish breeders. It is a compact plant with smaller yeild but smells are unlike any other. A very unusual terp sandwich.

I use my basic soil mix and if anything I add extra aeration, in my case rice hulls but perlight or pumice would work.
Rice hulls work great until they break down into the soil. I will be adding them to the mix at some point as well as bio char but i use perlite as more of a permanent aeration amendment.

Rice hulls work great until they break down into the soil

They do they add silica when they break down. Lucky I have a pretty big bag of hulls left. I added more back in after last harvest and I like to use them as a topdress, they work well as a mulch.

I plan on keeping this style soil going for another couple years, I might/should move to a bigger earthbox. :surf:
I also gotts to figure out how long my COBs will last. In October they light will be 5 years old. CREE COBs CXB 3590. I keep them dimmed to some degree most of the time so I might get a couple extra years but I dunno.
:snowboating:

in this season of high humidity. I was just throwing a couple old seeds into peat pucks. I got this runt to go so i figured I would grow it out. get me a single flower or somethin. Not like it is going to use all the nutrients from the soil.......
have a look today poor litle thing but it loooks meh-Ok...

I have a cherry bomb from bomb seed going into flower in an earthbox JR. It is on crusie control. It is about one week into 12/12. going for 11/13 next week. breeder says 8-10 weeks for flower time. It should well out grow my tent by then.

another mid summer flower to fight humidity with

About 18 inches at tallest

there ya go about 18 inchez on the old yard sick

supposed to be good flower, smells danky and sweet. I like :yummy:

good health everywhere

flowers should start to set next week and it will be off to the races

cannot wait to get some rolled up for the missus:rollit:

nothing I like more than rolling away the dew for the missus to fire up:rollit::Rasta:

I got non stop work schedule going here there and everywhere with up and down & back and front. Lets hope the cruise control holds out. I plan a craft blend top dress with some grow kashi before flowers gets to far ahead of me. I hope for a smooth zip at the end.

I have a cherry bomb from bomb seed going into flower in an earthbox JR. It is on crusie control. It is about one week into 12/12. going for 11/13 next week. breeder says 8-10 weeks for flower time. It should well out grow my tent by then.

another mid summer flower to fight humidity with

About 18 inches at tallest

there ya go about 18 inchez on the old yard sick

supposed to be good flower, smells danky and sweet. I like :yummy:

good health everywhere

flowers should start to set next week and it will be off to the races

cannot wait to get some rolled up for the missus:rollit:

nothing I like more than rolling away the dew for the missus to fire up:rollit::Rasta:

I got non stop work schedule going here there and everywhere with up and down & back and front. Lets hope the cruise control holds out. I plan a craft blend top dress with some grow kashi before flowers gets to far ahead of me. I hope for a smooth zip at the end.
Talk to me about Grow Kashi a bit please. Have you used it before? As far as I can tell it benefits the soil biology which I know is VERY important and a key factor in organic gardening.

Sure thing, or about that which I remember or can link. My old browser doesnt want to link to much these days.
check the link------->
KNF <---->Korean natural farming uses micro-organisims, not sure if this link still works but still some info here.....

Just about everything is in this thread thanks to Amy for saving it all....

Here is a good start, -->Lactobacillus Serum strong stuff<--:passitleft:

BoKashi composting comes from....using a specific anaerobic microbes to ferment waste. Some anaerobic micro are bad news but science from Japan figured how to use "effective microorganisms" to compost Which is what my EM-1 is.

So I use the grow Kashi in my top dress and the EM-1 goes in my water down below. They help with nutrient uptake and the roots tell the micro what they needs and the micro can deliver to the roots the goods.

It will grow fungus on the soil top, which is mold, but no worries. Mycellium is the vegatative part of a fungus or fungus-like bacteria.

many different of "kashi" or 'grow kashi' these days. I think it is usually an inoculated bran or rice bran. But I have seen DIY of making it with shredded news paper, on utube.
So, its bits of stuff innoculated with essential micro that will help soil health, break down minerals to deliver to plant and that sort of thing.

Sure thing, or about that which I remember or can link. My old browser doesnt want to link to much these days.
check the link------->
KNF <---->Korean natural farming uses micro-organisims, not sure if this link still works but still some info here.....

Just about everything is in this thread thanks to Amy for saving it all....

Here is a good start, -->Lactobacillus Serum strong stuff<--:passitleft:

BoKashi composting comes from....using a specific anaerobic microbes to ferment waste. Some anaerobic micro are bad news but science from Japan figured how to use "effective microorganisms" to compost Which is what my EM-1 is.

So I use the grow Kashi in my top dress and the EM-1 goes in my water down below. They help with nutrient uptake and the roots tell the micro what they needs and the micro can deliver to the roots the goods.

It will grow fungus on the soil top, which is mold, but no worries. Mycellium is the vegatative part of a fungus or fungus-like bacteria.

many different of "kashi" or 'grow kashi' these days. I think it is usually an inoculated bran or rice bran. But I have seen DIY of making it with shredded news paper, on utube.
So, its bits of stuff innoculated with essential micro that will help soil health, break down minerals to deliver to plant and that sort of thing.
I wonder if just a good hummus/compost content in the soil will suffice or if these specific strains are better. I've come across a product called Soil Balance Pro that is supposed to boost the oil content(terps mainly if I remember right but apparently one can get higher oil yield also) in the buds and if I remember right it's certain strains of bacteria. Somebody who works closely with the brand (I'd have to go through my email and read to remember who exactly)told me that it's only missing one or two strains they deemed useful in their research and development phase and that Xtreme Gardening Mycos has it/them.

I will def read more into this grow kashi as I have come across it before on Build A Soil but needed to read about it so I knew what it was and how I was going to approach using it if I choose too. Thanks for the link!

I for get where I left off. I got the tent under flower time 11/13 a cherry bomb and a couple of my little experiments.

here I got my runt auto CBG x ACE China. just for fun

it has some struggle but it is blooming. I know I will find something If I keep growing the seeds I havefrom that run. Gotta be a bigger one in theres.

and a grow Kashi top dress to keep up the micro environment

Back
Top Bottom