KelticBlue's Ace Seeds Regular - Indoor - Soil - Mars LED - Small Tent

Hey there KB... get to higher ground there bro! Safe travels .... family and family first. Can always rebuild .. can't get another life or limb.

People are staying on a barrier island Cat 4 hurricane bearing down?? Ooops, that's gonna be a problem.

I'm sending you and yours good vibes and hopefully when you read this you all are safe and dry. :Namaste:

Absolutely BB. I am real afraid of loosing some of my neighbors. They wouldn't listen. No long time residents I know has seen a hit from the Atlantic like this. I got a couple o crap days ahead but for sure did the right thing getting away from the coastline.

I can still laugh. I am gonna have 2 cats. two dogs. And a bird in my hotel tonight and tomorrow. Too funny.

Hey All :ciao: Back from my adventures with hurricanes. Had only minor damage. Lost 1/2 the carpet in my main bedroom due to water coming though the sliding door. Got the power back on pretty quick but the internet is still out. Down at the beach there was a bunch of damage. The dunes are gone, ton of erosion. in any event I have work to get back to while wifey deals with stanley da steamer stuff.
She is tryin to keep the old family house in order. :rofl:
So i was gone for about ten days and the plants did better than I hoped. The super skunk auto had the bluMat to help water when the soil dried out. The Auto CBG x Orient Express is at the end of its life cycle so I just let it ride. And It still has white pistil, I got see how old his baby is. I find it to be born about 6/27! 15 weeks since sprout!
I never thought it would go that long, I was gonna chop it before I left with the hurricane and such not knowing how that would go.
So On With the Show in the small tent. (30x18x36inch)
Big Photo up date before harvest.
Auto CBG x Orient Express
CIMG14342.jpg
Good to have temps and humidity going in the right direction.
CIMG14291.jpg

CIMG14311.jpg

Close up in the tent under 250watt red CFL
CIMG1439.jpg
CIMG1432.jpg

Fall colors
CIMG14301.jpg

Close ups in the sun.

CIMG14471.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express interior
CIMG14461.jpg
Auto CBG x Orient Express small side bud
CIMG1445.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express it got a good 2 hours in the sun today
CIMG14541.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express clouds
CIMG1455.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express full body shot (in a small 4.4 liter pot)
CIMG1444.jpg

under the red cfl
CIMG14411.jpg
CIMG1440.jpg
CIMG1453.jpg

Gonna be medicine for my cat soon
CIMG14511.jpg
CIMG1448.jpg

Yummy
CIMG14491.jpg
CIMG14501.jpg

Super Skunk Auto in a 5 gal CC soil mix fabric pot, I broke the stem bending it over about 2 weeks ago. Taped it back up and it seems to be pressing on. Why do i know I am going to have trouble keeping this one small? Oh because I will have a new light soon. COB-Led ftw.
CIMG14352.jpg

:ciao:

:thumb:
Hey All :ciao: Back from my adventures with hurricanes. Had only minor damage. Lost 1/2 the carpet in my main bedroom due to water coming though the sliding door. Got the power back on pretty quick but the internet is still out. Down at the beach there was a bunch of damage. The dunes are gone, ton of erosion. in any event I have work to get back to while wifey deals with stanley da steamer stuff.
She is tryin to keep the old family house in order. :rofl:
So i was gone for about ten days and the plants did better than I hoped. The super skunk auto had the bluMat to help water when the soil dried out. The Auto CBG x Orient Express is at the end of its life cycle so I just let it ride. And It still has white pistil, I got see how old his baby is. I find it to be born about 6/27! 15 weeks since sprout!
I never thought it would go that long, I was gonna chop it before I left with the hurricane and such not knowing how that would go.
So On With the Show in the small tent. (30x18x36inch)
Big Photo up date before harvest.
CIMG14342.jpg
Good to have temps and humidity going in the right direction.
CIMG14291.jpg

CIMG14311.jpg

Close up in the tent under 250watt red CFL
CIMG1439.jpg
CIMG1432.jpg

Fall colors
CIMG14301.jpg

Close ups in the sun.

CIMG14471.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express interior
CIMG14461.jpg
Auto CBG x Orient Express small side bud
CIMG1445.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express it got a good 2 hours in the sun today
CIMG14541.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express clouds
CIMG1455.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express full body shot (in a small 4.4 liter pot)
CIMG1444.jpg

under the red cfl
CIMG14411.jpg
CIMG1440.jpg
CIMG1453.jpg

Gonna be medicine for my cat soon
CIMG14511.jpg
CIMG1448.jpg

Yummy
CIMG14491.jpg
CIMG14501.jpg

Super Skunk Auto in a 5 gal CC soil mix fabric pot, I broke the stem bending it over about 2 weeks ago. Taped it back up and it seems to be pressing on. Why do i know I am going to have trouble keeping this one small? Oh because I will have a new light soon. COB-Led ftw.
CIMG14352.jpg

Not sure where we left off.
I call this after the chop.
nuthin left but a taste test. Plant was a sprout on July 1 Right about 15 weeks old.
Here it is fresh from the garden
CIMG1464.jpg
After a couple of days hanging around still very moist. Next to my original pax.
CIMG1477.jpg
little better look
CIMG1470.jpg
hello friend
CIMG14681.jpg

seeds are a back cross with the Ace Seeds Orient Express.
CIMG1479.jpg
trim gonna make coconutCanna Oil
CIMG14811.jpg

I left some of the plant as an experiment cause it was still shooting white pistil and more seeds maturing in these lower buds.
CIMG1461.jpg

Most of the harvest is in jar. I have some set aside for another oil run for my cat. I may have another person who wants to try to oil. So i have extra ready to go if need be. Here is one of the jars.
i put a sticker on it ; - )
CIMG1547.jpg

just having fun.
Here is some hempwick I got for mrs to try. not sure she is sold on it.
CIMG15451.jpg

Gott hit the road early in the AM, GrateNight

Congrats on your harvest there buddy!

Don't let the cat put 1 and 1 together .... she'll be nibblin on those buds before too long! Just sayin.... heck she already has it figured out just waiting on you to do her wellness thing and then she'll take it from there. Your final warning... :rofl::rofl:

Glad to see you made it safely out of harms way. :Namaste:

I have my out of experience toker to test. Not much flavor at this point, still green. easy to smoke no harshness at all super smooth.
Very mellow buzz, still able to get things done, with a positive outlook on the world. Not too strong, easy to vape 4-5 hits for someone with low tolerance. Grate daytime and hangout with your loved ones smoke.
There is this creamy woody smell when rubbed. I keep thinking I am about to taste blackberry when I smell cream soda. The most bizare taste smell interaction. But only immediately when you rub or break down a bud, then it is gone in a flash.

Nice lamp there KB... is that a home grown one?? I saw a similar one DIY deal that I wanted to build, that looks like it!

Good job buddy.:thumb:

I vape green errr fresh buds a lot.. gotta be careful.. every once in a while I get bit hard! Some of the freshies are not meant for consumption that early.

I'd like to say I have a high tolerance but for some reason I do not, no matter how much I vape! :rofl: I'll keep trying, its a tough job tho!

Nice lamp there KB... is that a home grown one?? I saw a similar one DIY deal that I wanted to build, that looks like it!

Good job buddy.:thumb:

A birthday pressie for meself....... ; - )

DIY !! That is the one. site sponsor TimberGrow lights. 200 Watt Cree CXB3590 (4) COB Grow Light Kit

I did a little documentation on the build here. I wish I had done more but felt craptastic at the time. It was easy enough, I just don like cutting aluminum, for the frame, no biggie really. it is the 200 watt one

>>>>: my build here:>>>>

200 Watt Cree CXB3590 4 COB Grow Light Kit

Back
Top Bottom