Ken's GDP issues?

ropendope

I've been trying to find some of Ken's GrandDaddy Purple from the seed banks , but as some know there is none to be found in reputable seed banks. One responded back in an email that "due to issues with the breeder none will be available for the foreseeable future " Anyone hear or know anything? Nothing on their Facebook page either except people asking.

First post and screwed up already lol.But not really a "how to" question. Just looking for facts or discussion on this. If not sorry to the Mods.

disappointed, no one has any info. Well that's Ok, I found some. I think GrandDaddyPurps may be gearing up for something bigger and holding back on availability of strains directly from them.

disappointed, no one has any info. Well that's Ok, I found some. I think GrandDaddyPurps may be gearing up for something bigger and holding back on availability of strains directly from them.

I know this thread is kind of old..but where did you find them? I've been searching high and low for these seeds *tear*

Back
Top Bottom