Kerala x Skunk & NL x Skunk - Indoors - End of 2014

Thank you!

I had a great surprise awaiting me this morning, as I broke apart my first bud of the day. Remember this post I made a little while ago, and how I really wanted a seed from this sack of Blue Dream? Well, I got my wish. :)

I got a special treat today.....a satchel of Blue Dream. :) I tasted it first yesterday, and now today put in my own order. :) I am SOOOOOOO hoping for a seed! If not I'm buying some next year. :) This truly is a special kind of high and stone. I think this has got to be the best medicine I've tasted in a very long while. It smells so....I can't quite put my finger on it....fruit-like, but not fruity. The jar seems to bring a kind of warmth to my nostrils. In the pipe, the green hit is like blueberry on the exhale. :) My head's been floating a bit, and I'm feeling great. No pain, good mood, probably couldn't piss me off right now unless ya tried real hard. :) I think I'm wearing a permanent grin, lol.

I had been wanting to participate in the memorial grow for BID, but wasn't sure I'd have seeds in time. This is truly a great start. :) This has quickly become one of my own favorite strains, too.

SAM_1919.JPG

Happy New Year, everyone! Been busy over the week, sorry haven't updated since last year. ;) Got some new photos, from yesterday. I think I shouldn't have topped the left gal, while going 12/12 from seed. Topping would have served better if I had been vegging them. Oh well. No big deal. Live and learn. She may surprise me. :)

AMK,

Wishing you the very best with the seed.

Peace and Prosperity to you and yours,

Aki

Thanks, Akisunni! I'll be planting that when ready for the BID Memorial Grow. :)

Here are yesterday's photos! I haven't taken any today, but probably will this weekend or early next week again.

SAM_19331.JPG
SAM_19321.JPG
SAM_19341.JPG
SAM_19381.JPG
SAM_1935.JPG
SAM_19361.JPG
SAM_19371.JPG

Wowza! Just now looked in on the gals, and holy smokes did they need water. I hope no harm came to them. I had watered them on Thursday, they really sucked it up fast.

I'm going to post some photos later (if I remember,lol), but for now, I just got results from complimentary Home Depot water test. TDS of my tap water is "216," and hardness is classified as "6."

All right, not gonna wait on photos. Thought I had to go somewhere, but not sure I feel like leaving the house today. In important news, the three girls are doing great! They are super happy, and I am 99.99999% certain clone is rooted very well.

SAM_19561.JPG
SAM_19541.JPG
SAM_19552.JPG
SAM_1957.JPG
SAM_1958.JPG
SAM_1963.JPG

Thanks, mate! These gals are getting STINKY. It smells like a skunk sprayed in my closet, lol. I am really looking forward to the next month or so. :)

I honestly wasn't sure if my count was considered low or high, or somewhere in the middle. I know soap and detergents bubble very easily at the slightest agitation in my sink(s)/tub. Beyond that though, I thought it was a good idea to take advantage of the free test, know what I'm putting into the gals.

for sure brother,I send my water in a couple of times a year,my local university test for 15 bucks and they detail everything that's in it

Aha, I didn't think about local college. I'll have to look into it. :high-five:

Been doing construction in my home, sore, in pain, but cannabis is helping. On that note, I snapped a pic of the gals last night, and they're all doing great. I'm concerned, because I was using a circle saw to cut up rotten wood in my home, near the girls' closet, and may have kicked up some mold spores into the air. Time will tell.

Here's how these gals look, at about 50 or so days from seed under 12/12. I'll try and get closeups today, if not too preoccupied with my renovation.

SAM_1969.JPG

EDIT: In case anyone ever wondered, I use a different dating system than most Americans. I place the date, then month, then year. ;) Hope that helps, in case anyone was curious about my photo dates.

After I realized the problem with using power tools near the closet, I checked on the gals, and their leaves were pretty darn clean, but not perfect. I know, it only takes one mold spore.....:bitingnails:

EDIT: It may sound weird, but the plants are small enough yet that I was able to pick them up and gently shake the dust off them, as if an earthquake had struck, LOL. The pots are also pretty dry at the moment, and humidity is low, as the plants are in between waterings/feedings right now.

EDIT: In case anyone ever wondered, I use a different dating system than most Americans. I place the date, then month, then year. ;) Hope that helps, in case anyone was curious about my photo dates.

That is the British way. Therefore it is the correct way. :bravo::rofl:

Got some new pics today. Not much to report. Girls are stinky as hell when touched or jostled. I think it's been about 60 days or so, from seed. Wish I knew exactly how much time was left. I'm out of medicine right now, but hanging in there. I'm determined to wait it out, unless I somehow get more medicine in the next two weeks, before 1 Feb. Oh well. Onto the girls. They're getting so pretty!

I turned the lights off, to take photos. Much easier to focus, get good pics on first try. ;)

SAM_2037.JPG
SAM_20392.JPG
SAM_2036.JPG
SAM_20381.JPG
SAM_20401.JPG

I think I'm going to try and grow the shit out of the clone, or will flower the one clone, but get a clone off it, and veg the shit out of it. I dunno yet. I've got a few seeds to play with, too, for after these gals are done. I think there's a month to go, at least. I'm not certain, however.

I haven't seeded any plants yet, at all. I'm really wary of introducing any pollen within about a hundred meters of my girls, lol. I can't really currently afford to let any plant go to seed if I can help it, due to time and space restraints. I appreciate the info, though, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom