Kermit the frog green

Billben50

420 Member
Decided I couldn't pay what it cost for dispensary. I can't afford it illegally either. I got my medical marijuana license hoping it would help with my pain. Half gram vape $60. May last 2-3 days. So let's try growing. Had 18 seeds. Being a first timer I better germinate all of them. Out of 18 seeds 15 germinated. Did great for around a week. They got damping off. Lost 9. So now I have 6 plants. But they look healthy.I have 5x5 tent..I was hoping for 4-5 plants. So still happy.

:welcome: @Billben50 :passitleft:

Decided I couldn't pay what it cost for dispensary. I can't afford it illegally either. I got my medical marijuana license hoping it would help with my pain. Half gram vape $60. May last 2-3 days. So let's try growing. Had 18 seeds. Being a first timer I better germinate all of them. Out of 18 seeds 15 germinated. Did great for around a week. They got damping off. Lost 9. So now I have 6 plants. But they look healthy.I have 5x5 tent..I was hoping for 4-5 plants. So still happy.
Sounds like you were watering too often :thumb: ...there's a link in my sig on how to water a potted plant, and one somewhere on the forum about watering seedlings, I just spray my seedlings 4 to 5 times a day to keep them moist:goodluck:

Welcome to :420:

Your on the right path for growing your own medicine. Mochabud is giving you great advice - take the time for reading those links.

I'd also consider starting a grow journal, it's a great way to document your grow (you can refer back to it to see what worked), and members can follow along To help.

Welcome my friend. :welcome: Check our wonderful sponsors if you need any equipment. Also if you start a journal we can follow along and help.
Happy growing friend.

Back
Top Bottom