KGB Organics 5 Alive 2019 Winter Grow

pontiacman

What's up 420?

Been a while since I did a journal so I decided to throw a big one.

5 strains from seed.

Tomorrow, I will elaborate on each seed strain and get the party rolling...pun intended....

There will be 4 indica and 1 sativa dominate.
This will be an Indoor grow in my 11x11 veg room and 11x11 flower room.

All pots will be 3 gallon smart pots from the start.
I'm not sure yet whether to make a super soil of just go with my old faithful fox farm OF or FFHF.
I'll make the decision closer to germination.

The veg room is equipped with a 4x6 T5 and a 315 LEC. A few small fans to keep air moving and small space heater to keep it at 70-72%. There is a small 4" intake bringing in fresh air.
The flower room is equipped with two sunsystems 630 watt LEC, two Nanolux 630 CMH, and two subsystem 315's.
Room is fully sealed with panda film and cleanroom tape.
Three 16" hydrofarm fans to move air.
One 8" vortex inline fan and one 6" can fan for intake and an 8" hydrofarm exhaust paired to a black ops carbon filter, all with speed controllers installed.

Temps during veg are 70-75F. RH is about 45% right now but will be increased in 3 weeks as soon as we harvest our current grow.

Temp of Room is typically 70F when lights are off and 70-76 with lights on. RH is about 34-35%.

I use my own homemade blended organic tea for nutrients. I'm using ACT.
55 gallon fresh non chlorinated water
55 gallon organic tea blend for flower
5 gallon organic tea blend for veg.

I only water when I see leaves drooping or when I use the lift technique.
Medium -
Nutrients -
Strain(s) - chemdog, jet fuel gelato X critical dream, lemon diesel quantum kush, northern lights X white Tahoe cookie, and a mystery seed.....
We also have three other strains in the same room. Stardog, KGB, and orange banana sherbet diesel.
# of Plants: 5 new strains above, and the 5 previously grown plants.

Yield : TBD

Stay tuned...going to be fun.

Here's a couple of pics of the NL/WTC and CHEMDOG. Started 3 weeks ago for the CHEMDOG and 10 days in soil NL/WTC.

20181209_125253.jpg

20181209_125239.jpg

Where did you get the fruity pebbles. I'm dying to grow some. Only seen one seed bank offering them and they didn't look nothing like the original clone only strain. Prettiest buds I've ever seen.
Fruity pebbles?

The seeds that are currently growing are what we got at the growers cup. These are nonfem. I'm not even sure of what the strains really are...lol.

Just hoping for the best!

Fruity pebbles?

The seeds that are currently growing are what we got at the growers cup. These are nonfem. I'm not even sure of what the strains really are...lol.

Just hoping for the best!
My bad that was beantown that replied about the fruity pebbles. Got me excited. Lol

Back
Top Bottom