KGB Smokehouse Fall Season Flower 2017

420-magazine-mobile1437983311.jpg
420-magazine-mobile973818304.jpg
420-magazine-mobile723863695.jpg
420-magazine-mobile55247608.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2134739680.jpg
i hv a lil scrog goin

You gonna hand water ? What are the ingredients in your teas ?:surf: And i wish my Nanalux 630w would run with just one bulb. I thought it did when purching, but both have to be in there, which limits the light ?
Yes. I hand water all my plants.

I use a mushroom compost, kelp meal, an all purpose fert (organic), worm castings, liquid fish emulsion, bat guano, seabird guano, molasses, earth juice "rainbow bloom", and if I need a boost of nitro, I use "N grow" by roots organics.
The tea is amazing. It has everything the plants need. Results rock!

With my outdoor this year, I produced almost 44 ounces. Fat, sticky bud.

The sunlight supply 630's allow you to shut off half the light allowing only one 315 to illuminate. I wait a week when taking from the VEG room before turning them on as not to "light shock" the girls. Works like a charm.

I'm looking at a nanolux 315 to add more light to the room, but waiting on donations to buy. I grow for a friend for medicine costs moolah....lol.
He has to re-up his medical card and growers card in November and its around $400. This allows us to grow up to 16 plants in flower. We can grow as many in VEG as we want without getting in trouble.

Yes. I hand water all my plants.

I use a mushroom compost, kelp meal, an all purpose fert (organic), worm castings, liquid fish emulsion, bat guano, seabird guano, molasses, earth juice "rainbow bloom", and if I need a boost of nitro, I use "N grow" by roots organics.
The tea is amazing. It has everything the plants need. Results rock!

With my outdoor this year, I produced almost 44 ounces. Fat, sticky bud.

The sunlight supply 630's allow you to shut off half the light allowing only one 315 to illuminate. I wait a week when taking from the VEG room before turning them on as not to "light shock" the girls. Works like a charm.

I'm looking at a nanolux 315 to add more light to the room, but waiting on donations to buy. I grow for a friend for medicine costs moolah....lol.
He has to re-up his medical card and growers card in November and its around $400. This allows us to grow up to 16 plants in flower. We can grow as many in VEG as we want without getting in trouble.
The only place I have to grow is in the house, so some of that stuff attracts bugs , and some of it stinks. I did try earth juice and decided it was to nasty for me. I was using earth juice , bat shit, sea bird shit, molasses , and some stuff I can't remember. Down to earth all purpose. And it stank up the joint to the point where my wife said, that's it. And to tell the truth, it gave out on me in the 4th & 5th. weeks of bloom. But I refused to add any chemicals, and wound up with about 1/2 what I now harvest. it was the tastiest weed I've ever grown. the stuff I use now is a small part chemical, but mostly organic. unlike Advanced nutrients, which is all chemicals. Complete is the brand name I use. if I had a basement or attic, where smell & a few bugs weren't a problem, then I'd try your way again !! But this time around i'd give them a little chemical bloom nute about week 3 to week 6. But it's so much simpler, using bottled nutrients. I feed at lights on (9pm), 1 qt. once per day, everyday. and at the moment a qt. at 9pm and wife gives them a qt. in the morning, about 2 hours before lights off (9am). No runoff, till I do final flush at the beginning of week 7. Then after bags dry out, one qt. of water per day for two weeks. I'm currently using 5 gal bags, but may change to 7 gal for next round. the mega jack is in a 7 gal now. I love coco, much cleaner.
Were getting 3-4 inches rain today, in New England.

The only place I have to grow is in the house, so some of that stuff attracts bugs , and some of it stinks. I did try earth juice and decided it was to nasty for me. I was using earth juice , bat shit, sea bird shit, molasses , and some stuff I can't remember. Down to earth all purpose. And it stank up the joint to the point where my wife said, that's it. And to tell the truth, it gave out on me in the 4th & 5th. weeks of bloom. But I refused to add any chemicals, and wound up with about 1/2 what I now harvest. it was the tastiest weed I've ever grown. the stuff I use now is a small part chemical, but mostly organic. unlike Advanced nutrients, which is all chemicals. Complete is the brand name I use. if I had a basement or attic, where smell & a few bugs weren't a problem, then I'd try your way again !! But this time around i'd give them a little chemical bloom nute about week 3 to week 6. But it's so much simpler, using bottled nutrients. I feed at lights on (9pm), 1 qt. once per day, everyday. and at the moment a qt. at 9pm and wife gives them a qt. in the morning, about 2 hours before lights off (9am). No runoff, till I do final flush at the beginning of week 7. Then after bags dry out, one qt. of water per day for two weeks. I'm currently using 5 gal bags, but may change to 7 gal for next round. the mega jack is in a 7 gal now. I love coco, much cleaner.
Were getting 3-4 inches rain today, in New England.
I hear you with the stinky stuff. My grow area smells like crap. Lol. The fish ferts stink for about a week then you get used to it after a while. After all, it is composting....

I hear you with the stinky stuff. My grow area smells like crap. Lol. The fish ferts stink for about a week then you get used to it after a while. After all, it is composting....
The fish was bad, but the earth Juice blended with all the different shits, was worse than the fish. If i had a garage, where i could do all my brewing, then i would go organic, but in an apt., it's just to nasty for us.
What a ballgame !! 13-12 Astros in 10th. !! Wow !!

Back
Top Bottom