KGIRedline - New member introduction

KGIRedline

Hello everyone,
My name is Tommy,AKA KGIRedline. I am an automotive mechanic and beginner grower. I am a lightweight
medicinal user but thoroughly enjoy the smell and look of cannabis. I'm just starting to grow but i really enjoy
it. I did a successful outdoor grow last year and wished i would have joined and made a journal :) Right now
I just started an indoor 3.5x3.5x6.5 tent grow with a mars 2 900 and will be making a journal. I'm in California
and have my card. I hope to meet some new members and will be posting pics as well later today. Nice to meet everyone!!

-KGIRedline

Thank you, I found it. I promise i'll get the hang of the forum thing soon. I've been browsing this forum for the last few years but always hesitated to join and post because of my lack of experience in these things. But i will get it down so i can share experiences and progress with everyone and they can do same with me. :thumb:

Welcome KGI, a journal will be great for your plants. Lots of great growers here that are always looking to help out fellow grower's newbies or vets, all the same. My signature has lots of helpful links for people getting used to the forums. Hope to see some great growing action out of California mun.

KiG :green_heart:KGI, cheers

Hi Tommy,

Welcome aboard ;)

Awesome, thanks guys :) Yeah I want to start my journal tonight I have a few picks of my babies and some ideas I will post in journal. I'll put a link in my info. Nice to meet everyone.

For sure, I'm about to start it now. I actually have 2, an outdoor & an indoor, the indoor is getting close to flipping to flower and the outdoor still has a month so i'm just going to be vegging those to a decent size in my spare room before they take the outdoor leap :) I'm gonna work on indoor journal first today. That sucks about pics though i have a couple where im holding phone straight up and down but i'm scared to use them now because i don't want them going sideways on me lol...
-Tommy

Back
Top Bottom