KGIRedline's Outdoor Strain Mix Up - Gorilla Glue - G.S.C. & Bag Seed

KGIRedline

Ok, so time to start my outdoor journal so I can quit high jacking my own indoor thread with pics and these ladies
Can get the attention they deserve :)

So 5 of these girls started from my indoor journal, and
We're growing way faster than the girls I
decided to keep in tent and LST were. So
I figured, they're growing fast, why not veg
them a month inside before the move outdoor
And hopefully by the time it's flowering season
they will be healthy girls :thumb:

Along for the ride with them are some bagseeds
that my girlfriend got for helping a fellow medicinal
patient trim his harvest. They are a combination
of Chernobyl, Ak-47, Platinum G.S.C. and regular
G.S.C.. Now they could be all one of those strains
to or a genetic cross of them....we will see haha.

So here's my specs:

Environment: Tents through teenage then outdoor Nor-Cal
Medium: Roots 707 organic
Nutes: Dyna-gro mainly with a few supplements
Training: mainly topping for the big clones amd 4 way
LST for the seedlings with topping.
Pest prevention: spinosad and azamax periodically

I'm sure there are details I'm forgetting that I will do my best
to add in as I go for everyone who's interested, or feel free
to ask. Happy growing everyone :morenutes:

Re: KGIRedline's outdoor strain mix up :) Gorilla glue, G.S.C., Bagseed of different

Ok, so here's the seedlings and the clones, I'm at work so wanted to post a quick pic of them both but will start their story in the next post when I'm home and have time, without further ado, here are my Ladies (and hopefully seedling ladies) :)

20160323_081530.jpg

20160324_073035.jpg

Re: KGIRedline's outdoor strain mix up :) Gorilla glue, G.S.C., Bagseed of different

Hi KGIRedline.

I'd like to follow along. Are the girls going in the ground outdoors or into containers?

Be well and happy growing!

Awesome :) Glad to have you. You may laugh but I actually put my girls in kiddie swimming pools and they do pretty well.
I'll be posting as I go I'll try my best to keep journal interesting. Tomorrow I'll post my progress so far until where I'm at now :volcano-smiley:

Re: KGIRedline's Outdoor Strain Mix Up - Gorilla Glue, G.S.C. & Bagseed Of Different

Well you are looking good on your indoor grow so I might as well follow your outdoor grow. I'm thinking about pulling a few clones off of my girls and putting them outside this year. :goodjob:

Re: KGIRedline's Outdoor Strain Mix Up - Gorilla Glue, G.S.C. & Bagseed Of Different

Awesome, I think you will do very well :) I'm glad to have you here. I'm thinking of popping the rest of my bagseed that were in the batch with those seedlings, like 9 more seeds. Only half of the ones I germinated popped last time so that will more than likely be 4 or 5. But I have to sex em too. I can have 12 with me and my gf's scrips, and 24 babies. I took a picture of my big clones sleeping last nigh (no flash of course) under my green light. I thought they looked cool how they were sleeping :)

20160325_224102.jpg

Here's my babies sleeping, don't know why but that always amazed me how they physically go to sleep in dark :)

Awesome, I think you will do very well :) I'm glad to have you here. I'm thinking of popping the rest of my bagseed that were in the batch with those seedlings, like 9 more seeds. Only half of the ones I germinated popped last time so that will more than likely be 4 or 5. But I have to sex em too. I can have 12 with me and my gf's scrips, and 24 babies. I took a picture of my big clones sleeping last nigh (no flash of course) under my green light. I thought they looked cool how they were sleeping :)
Watching them sleep is kinda cool isn't it? :thumb:

Yeah it shows you how alive they really are :) I'm gonna post my progress with my babies here soon. I've had a few more happenings in their life since I started and hopefully will have a few more seedlings here soon. I'll do my best to get up their time line today but if not tomorrow definetly. Thanks for sticking it out waiting on my slow ass lol :volcano-smiley:

Ok, so here's the rundown of my girls life so far: The seedlings I'm raising started their life as bagseed my girlfriend got from trimming a year or so ago. Only about half of them germinated that I put in paper towels, and now I have 12 more germinating because I can have 12 outdoor plants and only have 10 so far total, 5 of which are clones and guaranteed girls. I'm aiming for this journal to be 12 happy girls a'bloomin by the end. Without further ado, I will post my girls start to finish staring with the seedlings to where they are now, then the clone babies :volcano-smiley:

The seedlings were drooping for a little while because I used House and Garden roots Excelurator gold and they got root bound :( They are doing way better now :)

The clones started their life in my indoor grow, but grew way larger than the others way faster, so figured they'd be better suited for my outdoor grow :)

you live in a climate, that probably lets most all strains mature, outside. I am above you, in the pac nw, wa. i currently have four seedlings in cups fems. two frisian dew, and two hollands hope. this will be the fourth year, i have done outdoor. so far, ive done ok. chosen fast finishing plants. i did get two free fem og kush, from dinafem, that they claim are fast enough for me to do. but, i did not pop them. ill save em for the indoor. so far, nothing can make it up to my bc godbud, or jack herer pheno b. the jack did ok outside, here. never tried the god. last year, i did well, with a thc bomb. the year before, a aurora indica. jeeze that was a greasy thing. anyway, peace, and enjoy the summer. its comming.

And last but not least, here's their growing area as I cleaned it up over the last week :) I have 6 cameras on it and a few dogs as well as the fence within fence. I plan on redoing the bamboo that fell over here soon by extending my fence a few feet.

2016_cleanup.jpg
2016_cleanup_2.jpg
20160323_143039-1.jpg

Awesome, I wish you good luck on future grows, my buddy was saying something about if we tried to run later in season doing a green house with light supplement. Don't know if that would be an option for you or just doing indoor is easier,just a thought.So far I've had good luck with any strain I've tried, they all seemed happy with their environment. I'm still a noob grower but I'm trying to learn as much as I can and get good at it,not just for the herb, I actually have a love for my girls now, they're like temporary pets to me it's almost hard to harvest them. Happy growing :)

Back
Top Bottom