KGIRedline's - Soil - Mars LED 900 - 3.5x3.5 - GSC Triple & Gorilla Glue #4

re: KGIRedline's - Soil - Mars LED 900 - 3.5x3.5 - GSC Triple & Gorilla Glue #4

Morning update after 2nd LST, looking good besides their clone leaves, I've noticed they are all the leaves they had since they were babies. So I'm thinking the stress of development pulled from those leaves, as everything else besides gnats which are slowly disappearing is spot on. Also, I'm an idiot my tent size is 3.25x3.25 it's 39inx39in. Not that it matters a whole lot, just want correct info. Here's a pic of girls this am.

20160328_070313.jpg

20160328_070426.jpg

So another update, my girls started growing limbs out in opposite directions from the top, and I did a little tying off of them to spread them to fill the pots better. Here's the pics...

3-30_Orange2.jpg
3-30_Orange1.jpg
3-30_Animal2.jpg
3-30_Animal1.jpg

I've also noticed my girls have purple stems, I know temp can cause that but my temps stay above 68 degrees in house / tent. I've also gave them low dose of house and garden nutes but only once. Maybe give them closer to half strength or 3/4? I haven't took any action about stems, but wanted to ask community....it could be harmless for all I know.

By the time they hit flower I don't think I've ever had a plant without purple Stems. If it starts to spread to the leaves then you can start to worry.

KiG KGI :green_heart:cheers

Awesome, thank you for reply. I wasn't sure ad they turned purple as they got larger. All in all they look happy and healthy and I've been making small LST adjustments periodically. They are hitting their more rapid growth now I was going to wait a few days and take another pic. I love my girls so much every time they barely move I like to take a pic haha. But wanna keep it interesting and where we can see the progress each step :) Happy growing

Update on the girls environment, I got Cutting Edge Mag Amp to supplement magnesium as needed, and actual proper size saucers made for my pots under them (had to wait to get paid lol :) ) I also got a step larger pots (5 gallon square) just in case the roots need more stretching room. If not I'll save those for my next run. Other than that the girls are happy and coming along. Pics in a lil bit later on. Hope everyone is having a good week :cool:

Ok, so I wanted to do an update picture on the girls, I gave them a feeding with House and Garden nutes supplemented with a small amount of Cutting Edge Mag Amp to see if it helped or changed the purpling as it's in the leaf veins too and I already had a leaf issue. They're a little droopy in this pic from just being watered but they are coming along nicely :)

20160402_105218.jpg

Here's a top pic up closer. I'm trying to find a way to take clearer pics my led glasses didn't work too great :rolleyes3

4-2_Girls.jpg

Not too much longer till I make the flip to flower :) I was wondering if I top the longer tips again, will it change growth pattern to the shorter ones? I topped them once in the beginning. I'd like to fill them out just a little more before flowering

20160404_072953.jpg

Awesome, thank you :) Yeah I was thinking if I topped again now, waiting like 10-14 days to flower. Because they are about 3/4 of the way to filling in where I want them before flower. This run is a learner for me I don't wanna push too hard or close but want them to do well. Love my girls that's for sure they're like my children lol :party: Keep it green

Sooo, I figured out my major issue with my girls turning Red / purple, when I first start my plants, I use a shot syringe that goes in tenths of Mls up to like 3 just because I'm using a fraction at first to break plants in. Well it's been like a year since my last grow, and I was counting each notch on the syringe as a Ml relating to millimeters in automotive. Well I fixed that issue and finally gave them the correct amount of nutrients and a light defoliation of the leaves that were blocking future bud sites. Keep in mind I'm a 100% rookie lol so I'm growing off Internet information. But I feel besides the nutes, I'm doing ok. Here's a pic.

20160406_064345.jpg

Sooo, I figured out my major issue with my girls turning Red / purple, when I first start my plants, I use a shot syringe that goes in tenths of Mls up to like 3 just because I'm using a fraction at first to break plants in. Well it's been like a year since my last grow, and I was counting each notch on the syringe as a Ml relating to millimeters in automotive. Well I fixed that issue and finally gave them the correct amount of nutrients and a light defoliation of the leaves that were blocking future bud sites. Keep in mind I'm a 100% rookie lol so I'm growing off Internet information. But I feel besides the nutes, I'm doing ok. Here's a pic.

20160406_064345.jpg

Looking good KG, you are off to a great start, your ladies look real good. KIG :volcano-smiley:

Early Saturday am pic :) Girls are happy. One is lagging behind a little but I'm happy overall with them :circle-of-love: Thanks Dense :volcano-smiley:
20160409_095611.jpg

Ok guys, so this weekend I will be making the 12 12 flip, my girls are starting to grow upward where it will be hard for me to tie them down anymore because they already fill the tent pretty much. And I'm not looking for biggest plants just success and learning :) I'll take a pic when I flip :volcano-smiley:

So, here's a pic of my girls after a month of veg, with 2 toppings, LST, and light defoliation as needed. In 2 days I am going to flip them to flower and get this show on the road :tokin:
20160414_070706-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom