KGIRedline's - Soil - Mars LED 900 - 3.5x3.5 - GSC Triple & Gorilla Glue #4

re: KGIRedline's - Soil - Mars LED 900 - 3.5x3.5 - G.S.C. Triple & G.Glue #4

For sure, I am gonna stop by and take a look. The ones in the large tent under T5 are pretty big already lol,could I still LST them or should I just use topping and make them into bushes as they will go a whole season? The small girls for this journal will definitely be started Lst today :) Once I look at your journal and get up the courage to take the leap. I'm always so gentle with my girls it's intimidating to bend them for me....but I see awesome results and want to get into the art of LST. Will be back with pics after I take the plunge:peace:
The bigger ones if they are going outside I would just top and make bushes out of them. The rest of your ladies will be fine, if you break a stem, tape her up and she will heal in no time. You got this and keep em green.:volcano-smiley:

IT HAS BEGUN!! (cue dramatic music lol) :)
I don't know exactly how well I accomplished my goal but I very gently bent my first Animal cookie until I felt resistance, then tied off (helps being a mechanic and having to go by fe
20160323_103723.jpg
el)

Your welcome KG, That will work, when you start getting side branches big enough to tie down, run them opposite direction as you did the top. Looking good, that top will turn its self back up toward light and in a few days rety the top so all of the side branches can get plenty of light.:goodjob::volcano-smiley:

Awesome! Here's a pic of them all done...Animal Ceookies x2 & Orange Cookies x2

20160323_111816.jpg

20160323_112210.jpg

The second photo is through my led glasses btw

Looks good, I normally pull plants out about once a week and pull everything that is big enough to the outside, like your forming a bowl and it will all fill in, look like a screenless scrog. I put mine into flower at about 4 weeks veg, usually about 16" across. I trying a little heavier defoliation this time, well see how that goes, so far good. Your on your way to some really good bud.:volcano-smiley::thumb:

For sure, I just got done cleaning up my outside for the coming up season, and came back in and looked at my girls and the tips were already pointing up...:thumb:

Whoops, bad reception double posted. Sorry about that. So after I do the first tie down I want to circle around the pot? I want to make them as productive as I can for the limited space....

You can circle around the pot, I normally run mine straight out, bottom side branches opposite of main stock, the rest of side branches tied to sides of pot and If you get a branch thats out growing every thing else top it, or if I am close to flower, I will pinch the branch and bend it over. I think everyone has there own little tricks to lst and you will find yours, you really want to shape that plant to the area its going to grow in, most of my flowering area is set up where each flowering plant has about 2ft* 3ft, so I tie down till I fit my area and that's usually finished during there stretch, This plant good example
3-18_006.JPG
about 32" wide about 20" front to back, but whatever way to fill your area with lots of tops. Stay green friend:volcano-smiley:

Ahhh...I get it :) Now do i want to top my main now? I didn't yet because I didn't know if I wanted it to keep going around pot in circle. And I want to fill my tent hopefully so 1.75x1.75 feet for each plant. Thanks for the help so far it's been a big motivation on getting me started :thumb:

Here's a pic of my seedlings I transplanted for my outdoor grow, I had issues with one out of no where...I used house and gardens roots excelurator gold and the poor baby got root bound :hmmmm: .....I'd say it works lol

20160324_073035.jpg

I'm gonna work on my outdoor journal soon I swear i'm just waiting till I have a little more pics that show progress. Right now just figured I'd share the random pic here and there

re: KGIRedline's - Soil - Mars LED 900 - 3.5x3.5 - GSC Triple & Gorilla Glue #4

Oh I was just thinking Dense...Either for you or anyone who wants to chime in, is it best to do your LST adjustments first thing in the am after lights on or later in the day? I know I'm probably over thinking it lol :lot-o-toke:

Ahhh...I get it :) Now do i want to top my main now? I didn't yet because I didn't know if I wanted it to keep going around pot in circle. And I want to fill my tent hopefully so 1.75x1.75 feet for each plant. Thanks for the help so far it's been a big motivation on getting me started :thumb:

You can top at any point now, I stay away from topping if I am within a week of going to flower, Looks good KG:goodjob::volcano-smiley:

Oh I was just thinking Dense...Either for you or anyone who wants to chime in, is it best to do your LST adjustments first thing in the am after lights on or later in the day? I know I'm probably over thinking it lol :lot-o-toke:

Never really thought about, mine usually late afternoon because that's when I get freed up from work. That's a good question give it a try on yours, :volcano-smiley:

For sure, I appreciate it. I'm gonna look a lil closer at my ladies when I get home and plan my next step for LST. Yesterday I did mine pretty early after a morning water and they bounced right back up perky, just didn't know if you had a preference or not as to when you train em....happy growing :theband:

Oh hey, another noob question lol. When is best time to top seedlings? I wanna do a 4 way LST on my outdoor seedlings for the learning experience. Even if my seedlings end up male and I have to pull it's worth the education....as long as I catch em early :phew:

Back
Top Bottom