420 Magazine Background

Kick ass!

Dankdeadhead

So I'm pretty happy. I just became legal!!! :3: :3: :3: I went to the thc foundation yesterday in colorado. My appointment was at 3:45 but I didnt get seen by a nurse till like 8 or 830. Then maybe another half hr or so to see the doc.. And then I heard the greatest news I ve heard in awhile... Congradulations you are now legal to use cannabis!!! :3: :3: :3:

tazman1996

Re: Kick ass!!

Congrats. Those words take a lot of dtress off doesn't it. Keep legal and you have nothing to worry about. Stay green.:allgood:

Dankdeadhead

Thanks all!! :allgood: Yeah I defentialy agree, that the wait is all worth it. It defentialy takes a huge weight of the shoulders :hmmmm:.. Awesome.

:bong: :bong:
:peace:

LighTer

congrats to you brother...i wish Texas would stop being so ignorant and recognize the medicinal uses of marijuana...

Dankdeadhead

Stomach problems, esophagitis and duedenitis

Dankdeadhead

I need it to stop the pain in my stomach as well as help me eat right and not get nauseass

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior

^I agree fully. The heavy indicas ease the cramping in the stomach, by calming peristalsis (the rhythmic pulsing of the gut muscles). They also ease menstrual cramps. The indicas also ease the nausea and stimulate the appetite. All around a good result.

Dankdeadhead

Very true 420 and moose. Indica's do, do wonders for my stomach.. I just dont like using them during the day, kinda makes me not do anything all day... when I got my recommendation they gave me a receipe for the what I call Cannacapsules.. The capsules with herb.. And I find that those actually work best for my stomach.. So what I've been doing lately is I'll make 4 or 5 of them each night, so when I wake up I dont have do anything but still get the relief I need. Then usually medicate with sativa threwout the day, untill it gets dark.. Then switch up to indica..
:peace:

Top Bottom