Kido's Multispectrum & Multistrain Coco Grow

Ho guys its been a while but had to juggle between farm life and city life.I left last week with a very light green Triple cheese and the ganjnam starting to lighten up.i gave a calmag flush and then 2 days ago i gave a solid epson salt flush.
I starting with feeding again tommorow.i think i made a mistake by not having enough run off so the salt build up is thr logical answer.

Will post pics tommorow.The ladies stretch a bit since i lifted light went higher.would have been perfect flowerimg height if there wasnt any issues

Ho fellow growers

Just a quick update.I had a week and a half with 3 of the plants having serious nitrogen dif/lockout.i did a calmag flush 1 day dry then a epson salt flush 2 days dry.Today is day 2 of normal feeding and i can see them coming right back.i am also slowly adding more nitrogen to prep for the stretch in flowering.

The choclope indica dom pheno and the blue widow is just fine,no lockouts or def.

I also did the last defoil before flowering starts friday.they look a bit sad from the defoil but im sure they will bounce back.

The 5 musketeers
420-magazine-mobile1863234254.jpg

Choclope indica pheno

She is a treat no issues and green thick growth still the star of the grow.
420-magazine-mobile1820463509.jpg

Ganjnam

She has me worried maybe its just thr sativa traits but i hope she is not a boy.
420-magazine-mobile63405762.jpg

Triple cheese

She showed the first dif/lockout and also the first to bounce back
420-magazine-mobile1357933981.jpg

Chocolope sativa pheno

She is just a wanderer.doesnt like to be trained slow feeder def not my favorite.
420-magazine-mobile150937256.jpg

Blue widow

He just goes along no issues very bushy growth.typical widow
420-magazine-mobile1436853211.jpg

How's that chocolope doing? I have one going that's 2 weeks into flowering and it's my favorite. It was a clone that started out rough. (I prefer seeds). Anyway I didn't top it just let it grow and now it's 2 weeks into flowering. only vegged for 5 weeks and 6ft tall. Hopefully yours turns out healthy and pretty. I've heard a lot of good things about the strain. Here's a few pictures of mine.

2 weeks into flowering

420-magazine-mobile1524379519.jpg

It's the back left 1 a day into flowering

420-magazine-mobile359665284.jpg

This was about 2 weeks after I got it as a new clone. Honestly didn't think it was gonna turn out to be much at all

420-magazine-mobile2014319746.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom