kief or hash

Bud-stain

ive been saving up for several months now in the bottom of my grinder and i have about 2 and 1/2 grams of kief..........i was wondering should i smoke it as is or try to press it into hash....and also should i smoke it out of a bong or would that waste it since a bong burns up so quick

I don't think it quite matters if you press it into hash or not, as its the same potency either way. If its for ease of smoke, I would say hash if you want to conserve, otherwise roll a kief joint?

It really doesnt matter whether you press it or not, same high. Although if it were pressed it would burn slower. I usually dont smoke keif or hash as is, I always top a good bowl or bong off with a bit of it.

i did that once and i plugged the hole of hte bong with a small piece of weed and smoked bowl after bowl of straight kief replacing the weed piece everytime, brew it really really slow, i cant emphasize this enough....make sure every morsule of that wonderful golden goodness is brewed before you suck the ash through.....i wouldnt bother pressing it either....just gets the dirt from your hands all in it

i ended up taking 1 gram and rolling it up in a tampa nugget sublime flavor blunt with some nice headies and smoked the the other g and a half out of a little chillum with a glass screen in it

Back
Top Bottom