Kief Pile

Pickzilla

Ok so I have this amount of kief now...

What to smoke it with? In a bowl? A joint? Need recommendation on best way to smoke kief..

110_1076.JPG

I just used an amount about that big to make a litte chunk of hash, it weighed out to 1.3 grams and was super easy 2 make.

got me pretty ripped 2 check ths out
: :allgood:

even though im sick i think this post calls for a kif bowl

where did you find a box like that with a mesh in it small enough to filter out that pure of crystals? i bang out my grinder lid every day and smoke a couple fat bowls of the stuff everyday.....how much weed did it take to get ya that much crystal? im looking for the best method to extract crystals from the bud and my grinder lid is the best thing ive been able to find because mesh lets through too many plant particles.

Wow thats a nice pile! Lots and lots of it.

So I tried to make a bit of hash with my small pile, and it actually worked ok... the hash came out in a small block, but crumbles easily. Hrmmm.

I'll top a bowl off with a small chunk and give a report this weekend.

when i smoke keif its either to top off a bong hit or ill put it in the vaporizer and it works great

lol i had a bit more hen that and i kep it in a dimebag in my wallet for like 2 weeks and it went solid just like hash, so we called it hippy hash

lol i had a bit more hen that and i kep it in a dimebag in my wallet for like 2 weeks and it went solid just like hash, so we called it hippy hash

oh man ass hash what a treat:rofl:

i smoke mind on top of my bowls...

Back
Top Bottom