Kief?

you smoke it straight db? eeek, i usually put some in my blunt along with w/e id be smoking, and usually 2-3 pinches and im stuck watching my ceiling fan for llike 5 hrs......

ya i prolly shouldnt have admitted that lol:passitleft::oops:

lol im 26 so you dont have that much on me lol!
like ur avatar btw

Kids!!! ;)

Hash is my favorite cannabis product. It's the original "one hit and quit" smoke Dro-Jo.

I remember some Blue Seal Afghani from roughly '78. A thin blue rind on the outside and a golden-red interior.You controlled the high by timing how long you held that first toke.

With today's potent designer weed strains,the strength of the hash made from them should leave you awestruck.

the first i ever had in bulk was gold seal around 81 it came from packistan dark black rind forest green/black core came in 2 kilo slabs as good or better than what i make now but the best was a blond that came from north africa(lebanon or maroco i dont know)in nergril this summer it was way better than the cannabis thay were ofering me black finger hash cheaper the further i got from the hotel about 5 to 10 u.s. dollars for a peice no scale's here.I am wondering would it mafe a differance if iuse a pure sativa or sativa dom compaired with an indica dom strain

if you can get you hands on a 120 micron silk screen you can make your own.what i do is freze a pound of trim and bud (finely ground)putting the screen on a table over some news papper to catch the glands that you seperate from the plant material buy gently rubbing mall hand fulls back and forth after this the powder you have collected is then passed threw a 220 mesh screen to remove an further impureits now the keife you hve collected is ready to be pressed into hash i use a vice and manila envalops to do this applying pressure and heat from a torch to bind the glands only do this once a year for a new years tradtion normaly i will take the keif and mix that with trim and make honey oil...peace

I actually made Moroccan style Kif last night for the first time in a couple of decades.

I used a small popcorn bud and some cigar t@bacco. I chopped the bud rough,kneading it in my hand while chopping it. I then laid the chopped and pressed bud on the cutting board and halved it. Chopping the cigar t@bacco,a piece of strong Habana seed wrapper from a good stogie,I rough chopped a pile of t@bacco the size of one of the piles of chopped bud. Moroccan Kif runs 25-50% t@bacco,I like about a 33% cut.

I mixed the three piles together and did a final chop,using the cut and knead method pressing it in my hand the whole time. After ten minutes of hand pressing you have Kif.

I forgot what a synergistic high it was,and with today's more potent weed strains,how Kif can knock you for a spin. The strong t@bacco kicks the cannabis buzz up and off into left field.

I'm smoking some as I type this I can finally see why the Moroccans do it. When I made Kif years ago Indica weeds were few and far between. T@bacco mixed Sativa kif gave me the spins,so I switched to a pure cannabis mix. With a stony Indica such as I used last night,the t@bacco cuts the couchlock and gives a more functional high.

I'm not advocating t@bacco use but if you want to experience real Kif,that's the way it's done.

You're supposed to smoke it in a long one shooter called a sebsi,but I just used my brass one-hitter,the sebsi store was closed. It gives you the full choking experience Moroccans enjoy watching tourists go through until they get the hang of catching the ash in their teeth.

I used a small popcorn bud and some cigar t@bacco. I chopped the bud rough,kneading it in my hand while chopping it. I then laid the chopped and pressed bud on the cutting board and halved it. Chopping the cigar t@bacco,a piece of strong Habana seed wrapper from a good stogie,I rough chopped a pile of t@bacco the size of one of the piles of chopped bud. Moroccan Kif runs 25-50% t@bacco,I like about a 33% cut.

When i was in spain thay would mix their hash with cigerit t**co Now idont smoke cigerit's(cant spell them either) so that would mess me real bad.

When i was in spain thay would mix their hash with cigerit idont smoke cigerit's(cant spell them either) so that would mess me real bad.

Same thing,they like to mix it with strong homegrown black tobacco,which is similar to the stuff in most Spanish cigs and good cigars.

It's funny,I could smoke a cigarette before or after blazing away on those old sativas with no effect,but if I did the kif thing with 'em would give me the spins.

I still chop my bud the way I saw those old Moroccans do it in '78 when I have the time.

Back
Top Bottom