Kief

homektama

kief.png

KIEF, I think its Indica

I think you got ripped off bud. Kief is usually powdered crystals, the kind you catch after grinding crystally nugs. That look more like brick, shake, ditch, crap, hemp, schwag. It's no good man. Are those seeds?

Sorry

I'm from morocco, thats what we smoke, there's seeds but we removes then we smoke it after grinding it and mixing it with Tobacco...

Eeeep. I'm sure you can find better, especially in morocco. If not you can grow your own, it's not that hard and these forums have a ton of info. Sorry to say but comparatively speaking, that is not good cannabis sorry. With a little research you will see what I mean.

Good luck and welcome to the forums!

what do you mean by not good cannabis? I've been in ketama, Xaouen, Taounat, targuis.... this is the cannabis theey grow,and it's always with seeds cuz it nature they can't control... If ou can help it will be great... and to be honest I don't know yet if it's sativa or indica... I'm beginner....

Don't be so sure, J.....C. My buddy who lived in Morocco told me that they folks there use different terms than we do. In Morocco, the word kief refers to chopped weed mixed with tobacco.
What might look like schwag Mexican to us here, could actually be excellent weed, just a lot different from what we are used to. Some of the best weed I ever smoked looked just like that, and superb landrace weed has lots of seeds. Ever hear of Thai stick? Panama Red? Gold Columbian? I guarantee you those are all MUCH better weed than any modern-day sinsemilla, and comes pressed, and full of seeds. So don't be so quick to jump on the man.

Very true Spark, very true. 70's had lots of great weed, and almost all of it had seeds, that's where I used to get all of my seeds. Then in the early to mid-seventies sinsemilla became the standard and all of my old favorites began to disappear. I do enjoy all of the variety that out there today, but I do miss the landraces.

yea not our kinda kief lol - but wow crazyness - is it good?

I find a lot of seed in this cannabis, they're all diferrent... but what should all know is that cannabis has been already used to make HASH. It has lost the majority of 'DUST" :p

I find a lot of seed in this cannabis, they're all diferrent... but what should all know is that cannabis has been already used to make HASH. It has lost the majority of 'DUST" :p

Ah, now I see what you are trying to say: they shake the resin particles off to make hashish. Sadly, greedy growers and dealers do the same thing here.

Show us some of that great Moroccan hash!

Back
Top Bottom