Killa Kush & OG Bubba - Grow Journal - 2011

SD Your setup is nice and clean and your plants look healthy. Did you buy these cuttings from a trusted source? The three males worry me a bit, makes me think someone was selling cuttings from plants they may not have sexed out or at least flowered and tested the mothers. I hope not to offend you or anyone if you got them from a friend, just weird about the males since they were clones. Nice work! Keep it up, I'm interested to watch your grow.

@Crower619, thank you mate!! Yeah were SD local prop215 growers!!

@4twenty4all, the clones are from a legit 100% safe source, i actually checked them out myself prior to clone them. The males were actually hermies due to stress over the first week, we had few issues that we worked out...
Thank you for the complements on the set up, im trying to keep it as professional as i can, easier to care and work w them. Besides less risk for plagues and bugs... :)

684236331.jpg

3 days clones from room
Flipping lights to Bloom today!

Hey guys i need some help, i am having some issues w Powdery Mildew, already burned Sulfur 30 mins 2x and 1hr 2x and it keep coming back, my humidity is kept at 46 - 50% and temperature stable at 71F.
I got 4 fans circulating the air inside also and just added another 4" exhaust kicking some more hot air out.
Any ideas? Thank you :Namaste:

Inspiration has flooded through me to make my next grow like this one. Its fun growing a small amount of bud (2 plants in my case) but your set up is making me realize what im missing out on. Im going to hang around to see your progress. This ones got some nice strains with big reputations, good luck bud.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom