KillaKash First Grow White Widow Auto 2021

They look pretty good. My guess is it’s a bit warm in that tent. Does that temp read 81.2F? How much light are those seedlings getting? They look quite happy though nothing to worry about that I see.

Could have about 75% humidity and 75f.
Here is a chart to help you.
1616925316777.png

Why are you doing a 14/10 light cycle? If those are photo period plants do 18/6 or 17/7.
Well right now they are getting 24hr of light because that's what vivosun said to give seedlings . These are auto flowering plants, Im planning to go 14-10 after day 14. Lol bro I'm just winging it, idk what the hell I'm truly doing. I read a lot before I make decisions about what to give them but normally I find contradicting info on the web.

They look pretty good. My guess is it’s a bit warm in that tent. Does that temp read 81.2F? How much light are those seedlings getting? They look quite happy though nothing to worry about that I see.

Could have about 75% humidity and 75f.
Here is a chart to help you.
1616925316777.png
Thanks for this, I appreciate the help!!

Autoflowers can grow on 20 hours a day. I’m no auto expert but I would give them at least 18 hours a day if not more. I personally don’t think seedling need 24 hours of light. Plants can only handle so much ch daily light intake in my experience.
Thanks bro, this is all a learning experience for me lol. I read somewhere that the could receive as much as 20hrs during veg also because they don't need traditional light cycles. I will say that it seems like they're loving the 24hr right now because the growth increased a lot since I did it in the last couple days. But for all I know that could just be the way they grow ‍♂️

Did you put anything in the water or you just kept it at 5.5 ph like it says sorry about the questions iam new to this too and trying my best here but not seeing any results
If you need some help it would be good to start a grow journal. Members are willing to help but need to understand your situation.

Did you put anything in the water or you just kept it at 5.5 ph like it says sorry about the questions iam new to this too and trying my best here but not seeing any results
It's fine, ask away. After germination I planted them in pete moss cubes ( very cheap) and soaked the cubes in superthrive for rooting. I after they got their first set of true leaves I started giving them half the recommended dosage of nutrients. I read later that it's too early to give them nutrients but the aren't really affected too much. Maybe they like it, so I still top them off with nutrients.

It's fine, ask away. After germination I planted them in pete moss cubes ( very cheap) and soaked the cubes in superthrive for rooting. I after they got their first set of true leaves I started giving them half the recommended dosage of nutrients. I read later that it's too early to give them nutrients but the aren't really affected too much. Maybe they like it, so I still top them off with nutrients.
I start mine with thrive alive b1 red in the Pete pods . So I’m sure super thrive is similar.

Week 2 wrapped, yesterday was the start of week 3. i moved two of the plants over to the waterfarms. Lol the tent smells like and aquarium now. I'm moving the others over to their pots also since they will start veg cycle this week. I'm thinking about topping them In 2 days, not 100% yet, they will have Lst later for sure. I think all is good, their still getting 1/2ml per. Liter until the end of this week and I'm gonna see what they do when I increase it. Oh and the little baby at the end here is a white widow plant. I put it into the peat moss and literally 18 hours later when I come back it's sprouted with its second set of leaves already growing.

IMG_20210403_083821095_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210402_232539405_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210402_231315361_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210402_225319782.jpg

IMG_20210331_233310165_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210331_233259038_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210331_233240406.jpg

IMG_20210331_121922028.jpg

Ok I'm wrapping up day #5 since they sprouted. I have a few questions about growing conditions.

1. What temperature should I keep it in my grow tent? I've seen 70°-80° and I've seen 80°-90° that's a pretty big difference.

2. How humid should it be?
My first grow was White Widow autos. You’ll enjoy growing them as they’re pretty forgiving. Run them on an 18/6 light schedule as others have suggested and follow the manufacturers recommendation on distance over the canopy. Try to keep your temps down and humidity up. As temps rise and humidity drops they’ll begin to slow their growth. If you can maintain 75F and 60% humidity you’re golden.
Start feeding them at half strength and with each res change increase it. When you start to notice tip burn you’ve found the limit, so just back it off a bit. Most of all just have fun with it!

Back
Top Bottom