Killer holiday

Re: killer holiday..

Just takes time Buba.

Good Luck and be Safe

Alot here to read,
I ain't sayin' nothin' these guys ain't already laid down.

It's just a weed, play with what ya' got
and see what works best for You.

Praise the GanjaCrop and Pass the Bowl ;-)
as well as the knowledge

atill puttin' out those pistals but the leafs in the cola and buds are turning. Should I hold out or is the end for these ladies?
Is it just a part of the flush, they haven't had nutes for about 4 weeks now..
Trichs on the new growth are milky and abundent. The trichs on the leafs seem to be a bit amber but is hard to tell with the HPS. I think I already asked this but what shade of amber am I to wait for, is it a dark shade like dark beer or is it more like a larger?

You got lucky,leaving them alone while flowering.Thats why i call it WEED.I've left the lights off for 2 days while away,and lost sleep...

Yeh it was a pretty tense...
wanted to test all the irrigation systems for a while before but as always it kind of all came down to the last minute!

As long as you don't see any clear ones,
cloudy to amber, like amber :cheesygrinsmiley:

see if this helps:
Trichrome776.jpg

So this is what I should look for or is this too far? I havested the other day and there wasn't as many amber as this but it was all cloudy. Is that good? does it mean my smoke will be more cereabral?

o.k Need some help with something...
Going away again and I got a problem!
All my plants are hanging and I want to cure them. Away for 10 days and They've been hanging now for 5. I go away in 2!
What can I do? I there a way to slow down the process? i.e: If I was To put them in glass jars in the fridge (not freezer).
Like i say I just want to slow them down a bit until I get back.
I realize I could leave them hanging to dry but If I can avoid just drying them I will.

Topped plants about two weeks ago and I think I messed up. I thought that u could topp at anytime as long as its abouve the 5th or 7th node. Had been letting them alone for a while so I ended up cutting about 60% of the plants. They're all still going and have nicely callused tops. Its been two weeks now and no new growth (shoots), here. Iknow now that your meant to cut the 5th or 7th nnode when it's the grow point.
What happens now?
Have I killed theese plants?

no just veg!
Been about 3 weeks on one, main stem where I made the cut, this one I cut through the node just above the leafs. Like I say i'm mixing things up. No new groth but the next node down has like ball sockets where the branches join the stem and from these it's just pumping out growth points!
The leafs at the top just below the cut are stil in good health.
Do you think it will start to regrow from the top aswell?
I'm really o.k with them not growing from the top, just as long as they wont eventually start to become diseased or something.
Now I know how to clone I've got many subjects for experimentation!
Overgrow the world!

O.k, so like havn't been around that much lately, few hollidays and some killer bud have been keeping my head down!
Got all my systems going with my flower and veg full at all times. Hard to keep up with it all.
Had a few set backs with heat and irrigation whilst being away but all in all i'm about to harvest my sixth plant and so far no complaintswith the product.
Like I say all is coming together nicely!
That was untill a couple of days ago when I started to develop spots.
The thing is that in my previous grows plants seemed to suffer from nitrogen problems and loose all larger fan leafs to chlorosis (complete even yellowing) about 2-3 weeks before finish.
As this didn't seem to have effected the potency that much, I wasn't to bothered.
Then the next set of clones I put in started turning yellow verry early on in the first 2 weeks of flower. Luckilly I had back up but the early yellowing made me sus!
Now the problems happening again with some more clones only this time I've been feeding them nitrogen rich organic nutes every few days for the first three weeks of flower. All seemed o.k and the yellowing that started a bit during stretch began to receed. But then two days ago sme of the leafs began to turn blochy and crimple, eventually turning crisp. discolouration is uneven and there are orange/brown spots.
There are so many colour variations that it looks like some sort of fungus. However humidity doesn't seem to be a problem and ventilation is good. I cant see anything moving so I don't suspect bugs.
The onlt hing I can think of is nute lock maybe Mg.
Any help would be hugely appreciated.
I was thinking that I will just flush them and see where we go from there. however if it is a fungus I need to know how to treat or wether I just get rid?
If this is any help I would describe my problem as patchy, spotty, colourfull, dry death!

Cheers...
P.s trying to fing pictures showing the same problem are hard to find!
Except maybe Mg lock

Back
Top Bottom