420 Magazine Background

Killing Fields In FFOS & Mars 2 700

Eugene1

Hello all, this is my first attempt at writing a journal after reading so many entertaining and informative experiences. I have three Killing Fields by Sannies sprouted two weeks ago and still in solo cups. In a couple of days I will fim them and next week I will transfer them to 5 gallon air pots. I have 2 Mars 2 700 LEDs. My tent is 3.2x3.2x6 feet. This is my fourth grow with lots of mistakes and some great weed that made it all worthwhile. As soon as I can figure it out I will post some photos. Peace.

Eugene1

re: Killing Fields In FFOS & Mars 2 700

image19323.jpeg
image19323.jpeg
image19323.jpeg
Hello all, this is my first attempt at writing a journal after reading so many entertaining and informative experiences. I have three Killing Fields by Sannies sprouted two weeks ago and still in solo cups. In a couple of days I will fim them and next week I will transfer them to 5 gallon air pots. I have 2 Mars 2 700 LEDs. My tent is 3.2x3.2x6 feet. This is my fourth grow with lots of mistakes and some great weed that made it all worthwhile. As soon as I can figure it out I will post some photos. Peace.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Top Bottom