Kind LED & Friends A 420 Magazine Sponsored Grow & Review

I’m meeting with a potential investor next week to chat about my ideas, maybe I could message you or ask here? I just need some feedback to see if I’m waaaaay off or possible? Good idea or maybe nah? Lol

Anytime, newty. Just message me.

Ian

Dame this morning . . . she has very long legs . . .

full

And Abbey is plugging along . . .

full

Looking in a Gorilla door, How come stickers always look straight & square when you put them on but they are always crooked in every picture? A puzzler . . .

full

Well, they passed their 1 week mark yesterday with a res change & I introduced the nutrients. A very light touch that only raised the ppm to 253 (adjusted). I guess I forgot to mention that I use tap water that I filter to remove the chloramines, so it starts with a ppm of 215.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I am using Remo’s stock formula at 70% strength with weekly/near-weekly res changes. Since this is the first small dose, I cut it further to 50% strength. I am using equal hits of their Micro (3-0-1), Grow (2-3-5), Magnifical (3-0-0) & Velokelp (1-1-1) during veg. Their veg formula rises each of the first 4 weeks & then plateaus. During flower, the formula kicks up a bit using their Micro, Bloom (1-4-7), Magnifical, Velokelp, Nature’s Candy (0-0-0) & Astroflower (1-6-11).

Remo Nutrients are the sponsor of the month here on 420 Magazine & they are well worth trying for a grow. It is a family business that hails out of Maple Ridge, British Columbia & the products are available in the US & Canada & most major markets around the world. Remo (pronounced Raymo) is Remo Colsanti and his wife and family. Remo loves all things cannabis. He has been a visible fixture amongst BC growers for years and he has won 13 awards at international cannabis competitions. You may have watched some of his videos on Youtube - search for Urbanremo. Like many expert growers, he started making his own nute concoctions, which worked so well that all of his friends wanted to buy some and Remo Nutrients was born (in his garage). Remo helped pioneer medical cannabis in Canada by participating in several lawsuits that successfully challenged the medical grow laws.

I ran into some of the Remo people at the Toronto Lift Conference and they handed me one of their 7 x 1 litre SuperCharged Kits to use in this grow. In fact, they insisted that I give their nutes a try – especially after I mentioned that I used Advanced Nutrients before. They assured me that I will be very pleased. Well, how could I refuse such a kind offer from such nice people?

And last but not least . . .

full

Ian

Dame this morning . . . she has very long legs . . .

full

And Abbey is plugging along . . .

full

Looking in a Gorilla door, How come stickers always look straight & square when you put them on but they are always crooked in every picture? A puzzler . . .

full

Well, they passed their 1 week mark yesterday with a res change & I introduced the nutrients. A very light touch that only raised the ppm to 253 (adjusted). I guess I forgot to mention that I use tap water that I filter to remove the chloramines, so it starts with a ppm of 215.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I am using Remo’s stock formula at 70% strength with weekly/near-weekly res changes. Since this is the first small dose, I cut it further to 50% strength. I am using equal hits of their Micro (3-0-1), Grow (2-3-5), Magnifical (3-0-0) & Velokelp (1-1-1) during veg. Their veg formula rises each of the first 4 weeks & then plateaus. During flower, the formula kicks up a bit using their Micro, Bloom (1-4-7), Magnifical, Velokelp, Nature’s Candy (0-0-0) & Astroflower (1-6-11).

Remo Nutrients are the sponsor of the month here on 420 Magazine & they are well worth trying for a grow. It is a family business that hails out of Maple Ridge, British Columbia & the products are available in the US & Canada & most major markets around the world. Remo (pronounced Raymo) is Remo Colsanti and his wife and family. Remo loves all things cannabis. He has been a visible fixture amongst BC growers for years and he has won 13 awards at international cannabis competitions. You may have watched some of his videos on Youtube - search for Urbanremo. Like many expert growers, he started making his own nute concoctions, which worked so well that all of his friends wanted to buy some and Remo Nutrients was born (in his garage). Remo helped pioneer medical cannabis in Canada by participating in several lawsuits that successfully challenged the medical grow laws.

I ran into some of the Remo people at the Toronto Lift Conference and they handed me one of their 7 x 1 litre SuperCharged Kits to use in this grow. In fact, they insisted that I give their nutes a try – especially after I mentioned that I used Advanced Nutrients before. They assured me that I will be very pleased. Well, how could I refuse such a kind offer from such nice people?

And last but not least . . .

full

Ian
Lmao.....great idea brother! Loving the setup. Watched a video on Remo once about him wanting to become an LP. Problem was all of the BS and legalities that went along with it early on. I understand that's why he decided to go into the nutrients game.....pretty cool!

Yeah, anyone connected to the black market (even the medical black market) was moved to to bottom of the pile. Urban Remo was not the squeaky clean image the gov't was after.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom