Kind Pen - V3

I have a new Kind Pen, the V3 and I'm looking for some feedback.

When I vape herb, I hardly get any vapour but when I vape concentrates, I get too much vapour (it makes me cough). Am I doing something wrong?

I have a new Kind Pen, the V3 and I'm looking for some feedback.

When I vape herb, I hardly get any vapour but when I vape concentrates, I get too much vapour (it makes me cough). Am I doing something wrong?

Now I'm not an expert on vaporizers....I'm not an expert on anything cannabis related, but I have read, that the draw is a learned technique for a vaporizer. You have to draw differently for dry herb and concentrates. And you draw according to your sensitivity to coughing.

All of this is based on what I've read, and not specific to any certain vaporizer....

Hope this helps...

Thank you, Bonsai. I've had it for about a month now and still don't really know what I'm doing as you can see with my initial post. That's why I was looking for some input on the nuances specific to the V3.

:thanks:

Thank you, Bonsai. I've had it for about a month now and still don't really know what I'm doing as you can see with my initial post. That's why I was looking for some input on the nuances specific to the V3.

:thanks:
Well....not sure I helped with the V3.... but thought the draw/toke information may help.....

So, this is what I've figured out since we last spoke:

I have no problem heating up concentrate in its cartridge but the herb cartridge doesn't even get warm so I think it must be defective. When I'm not high, I'll have to follow up with them. :battingeyelashes:

So to report back on my V3, apparently the herb cartridge turns on a different way from the concentrate cartridge, which makes some logistical sense but sure makes it difficult for those of us who are stoned. :rofl:

Anyhow, the herb cartridge does work but I find it works best the third time I fire it up. There's next to no vapour the first 2 firings and I know that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not getting anything from it but I like seeing vapour.

So, when I got the help above, it was the next business day that Kind Pen Support replied.

But, now the concentrate cartridge isn't working and I don't know if it's a pen issue or because I did something wrong when I cleaned it and I've emailed them twice since last Monday and they haven't responded yet and I don't know what to do now. I looked for them on the Sponsor Page but they're not listed so does that mean they're no longer a sponsor?

Back
Top Bottom