King Tut In RDWC

I took August and so far September off for a break. I'm just starting to root 4 Gorilla Glue #4 clones for a fall/winter grow. Waiting for my new lights to arrive, I'm switching from HID's to LED's. Link to the new journal is in my sig. Let me know when you kick off again and have another journal started.

I took August and so far September off for a break. I'm just starting to root 4 Gorilla Glue #4 clones for a fall/winter grow. Waiting for my new lights to arrive, I'm switching from HID's to LED's. Link to the new journal is in my sig. Let me know when you kick off again and have another journal started.

What kind of lights did you get? I will definately see what youre up to when i come back

I bought two sets of these. I didn't buy from this site, I bought directly from Timber.

HLG Quantum Boards

Everybody that has them is pissing bliss so I jumped on the band wagon. lol.

Thats killer. Ive never heard a soul bitch about them. Im sure youll do well.

I have been looking to augment my lights. I dont want to get rid of them, but just need some edge lighting. Maybe pick up a kit from timber im not sure. I also want to get rid of the CMH between my Black Dogs. I have been seriously looking at Qboards for that... decisions, decisions

Did they stop selling them? Ehy would they remove them?

I almost met Dan. I was with Sweet Sue at Dr Doobs house. He was supposed to show up but had a martial arts accident if i remember correctly. Bummer

Back
Top Bottom