King Tut In RDWC

Stltoed

I was gonna take some time off, but i got an itch.
I grow in a shed. Last season I added a a Gorilla tent in the garage, but there's no way that will work in a couple of months due to heat.

I made my RDWC from repurposed GH Rain forest systems. They were meant to be Aeroponics pots, but not today. The system is approximately 50 gallons. This time I'm gonna attempt 4 plants 2 per pot. Im gonna try something a little different this time... im having waterpump problems. Im sure it will die during this season. What ive done is put my pump in my reservoir, and run the return line through the 2 inch hoses that hold the system together. The return line terminates at the farthest tub and the nutrients pumped into this tub push the nutrients back through the remaining space in the 2 inch tube back to the res. Kinda wierd, but its a much cleaner design, and most importantly i can easily service the pump. An added bonus is that i dont have to worry about roots in the pump. I always used a bag, but last season i still had roots in the pump

I'm using the GH trio for primary nutriens. I will also be using Koolbloom kiquid and dry, Aptus Facilitor, Aptus Finale Boost, Fulvex, Clonex ( just in the inotial stage), Rapid Start, Remo calmg, Super Nova, Floralicious

I will also be growing one in a closet of my shed. This is a dirt grow in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Mostly the same nutes with the addition of molasses. House and Garden Amino Treatment and Great White

Man that sounds like a lot! A lot of the additives wont be used at the same time. The Clonex is only gonna be used for a week or so.

My air system is a 80 liter pump with 2 12 inch diffusers, one for each pot. I completely understand that this is overkill. I dont care, it works.

My lights are 2 400 watt Black Dogs, and a CMH in the middle. I started with the CMH. The closet i will be using a Spectrum King 400+. I dont like this light. The plants just seem to get stuck in second gear.

I will have some pictures I as soon as i can load them. I truly hate the way this forum loads pictures... bitch bitch bitch.

Last season I grew 5 plants. The first 3 did 34oz. I'm still waiting for the other to finish. That was my best season by a large margin. Lets see if i cant do better cheers

I cant recommend those particular pots as they are stupid expensive. The top comes of to help in cleaning. I went asked my hydro shop to find me a couple of those pieces so i could cut them up and make the tub for 1 plant each. $52 without shipping. Ridiculous. Rubbermaid heavy duty totes are the stuff.

All caught up. Nice setup, should serve you well.

We'll only be a couple of weeks apart at harvest. I assume all 4 are King Tut?

Don't let the chuds get near it...

Nice. Thatll be fun. Yes actually there are 5 King Tuts. One will grow in soil in the closet. God Damn CHUDs, last time was a close one!!

You may be happy to know that the name for that strawberry plant Is Strawberry Bastard. I figure that name was better than most... who the hell knows what it is. Thanks!

In for this. Your signature link doesn't work BTW.
Sorry dude, i only use my phone to play 420 Mag. I havent figured out how to assign shit to my signiture. Thanks.

I only use my phone as well.

Copy the web address in your browser for your journal. When you edit your signature clink the button that looks like a pair of chain links.
This will open a pop up box.
In the top line paste your journal web address in the bottom line type the text you want to show up instead of the link so King Tut in Rdwc.

Then people can click on the text in your signature and it takes them to your journal

Here are some pictures. Kinda boring. Its pretty obvious whats going on with the 4 in the the nutey pebbles. The one in the Rapid Rooter is slated for soil. Waiting on a 10 gallon smart pot and some Fox Farm. Theyre all ok. The soil seedling is smaller because it popped a few days later than the rest. I bought 5 seeds and they all sprouted. I hope this is a good sign. Lets hope they dont taste like strawberry. Theres a story behind that.

My last season i was growing Lemon Skunk from DNA Genetics bought through Seedsman. The plants had issues from day one. A little bit of everything. One sprouted, grew 2 leaves but didnt grow a meristem... WTF!? Thankfully 2 plants made it. I was disappointed, and almost shut it down. 1100watts for 2 plant seemed like a waste. But i let them grow. So now im 3 weeks into the flip... one plant is putting out kush pagodas, the other is making kolas. The kush plant smells just like strawberrys, the other a heavy diesel. I have no idea what i got but they werent Lemon Skunk. Thers a happy ending... the strawberry plant (Scrog Dawg named it Strawberry Bastard) did 10.8oz. The big kola plant did 16.2oz. I just wish i knew what the hell they were

I cant tell you how happy i am to see my bench again

I only use my phone as well.

Copy the web address in your browser for your journal. When you edit your signature clink the button that looks like a pair of chain links.
This will open a pop up box.
In the top line paste your journal web address in the bottom line type the text you want to show up instead of the link so King Tut in Rdwc.

Then people can click on the text in your signature and it takes them to your journal

Thanks man

That'll work for a pair of wtf seeds. My bench in the grow area is the same way. Always full of crap, but I get it clean now and again. The garage bench is a wreck. Haven't seen it since before winter haha

I hear about growers that wear shoe covers before entering their grow room and i kind of chuckle. Im such a pig. I dont worry about anything till my res. smells like a dead rat

Back
Top Bottom