King Tut In RDWC

I wanted to see how strong the stuff was. Any dark trics is probably too many with this strain, but thats how i do it. I really dont think the window for harvesting pot is that tight. You can pull a bud two weeks before you harvest, dry it, cure it for a week and you may not have a seriously appreciable difference between it and the harvested plant in power.

This is true, but they sure do add a lot of weight in those last couple of weeks! ;)

This is true, but they sure do add a lot of weight in those last couple of weeks! ;)
I think i want to grow this strain again. I never pushed the nutes. Try 4 plants in hydro. But, start 10 to get the best of the bunch and give the rest away. 4 srtong seeds of this stuff would bring a tear to your eye at harvest. Maybe some day.
I think my next seeds will be Ed Rosenthals Super Bud. But they are regular seeds not feminised.... aint never done them

I think i want to grow this strain again. I never pushed the nutes. Try 4 plants in hydro. But, start 10 to get the best of the bunch and give the rest away. 4 srtong seeds of this stuff would bring a tear to your eye at harvest. Maybe some day.
I think my next seeds will be Ed Rosenthals Super Bud. But they are regular seeds not feminised.... aint never done them

Yeah, I'm on a "Mother Hunt" now that I have my grow back up. I had seven Tut seeds, but have only popped two so far (luckily, both sprouted - not having as good luck with some of the other strains!). I think I can keep 4-6 Bonsai Mom's in that little veg cab I built, so every round I'm gonna try to pop a couple more seeds and see if I can get something better than the previous round. Along the way, I'll keep replacing the poorest performing strains and building on the quality of the "keepers". That way, I can keep experimenting with new strains while always having my favorites on hand. In a few months, I'm planning on building another small cabinet to use for breeding some of those keepers, so that will be fun. If you get any males from that Superbud pack, you might want to consider breeding, too, since that would likely be some great pollen to use for crosses and easier & more stable genetics than reversing a female!

Yeah, I'm on a "Mother Hunt" now that I have my grow back up. I had seven Tut seeds, but have only popped two so far (luckily, both sprouted - not having as good luck with some of the other strains!). I think I can keep 4-6 Bonsai Mom's in that little veg cab I built, so every round I'm gonna try to pop a couple more seeds and see if I can get something better than the previous round. Along the way, I'll keep replacing the poorest performing strains and building on the quality of the "keepers". That way, I can keep experimenting with new strains while always having my favorites on hand. In a few months, I'm planning on building another small cabinet to use for breeding some of those keepers, so that will be fun. If you get any males from that Superbud pack, you might want to consider breeding, too, since that would likely be some great pollen to use for crosses and easier & more stable genetics than reversing a female!

Do you use Rockwool? I used to, then went through a rash of seeds that just would not take. Rockwool is the lap dog if Satan.

That a good idea for strain hunting.

Im not iterested in any breeding right now

Do you use Rockwool? I used to, them went through a rash of seeds that just would not take. Rickwool is the lap dog if Satan.

That a good idea for strain hunting.

Im not iterested in any breeding right now

No, I don't much like Rockwool, but the worst luck I've had in germinating was using those STG cubes. The medium wasn't bad for hydro and didn't have to be PH'd like Rockwool, but the grow cubes retained too much water for germination, although, I ultimately got a technique down to make it work by shaking all the water out of the cube before I planted the seed. I have the best success with the Rapid Rooters. They don't need to be PH'd first and can be transplanted into either hydro or soil with no issues. They're my preferred medium for cloning, also.

No, I don't much like Rockwool, but the worst luck I've had in germinating was using those STG cubes. The medium wasn't bad for hydro and didn't have to be PH'd like Rockwool, but the grow cubes retained too much water for germination, although, I ultimately got a technique down to make it work by shaking all the water out of the cube before I planted the seed. I have the best success with the Rapid Rooters. They don't need to be PH'd first and can be transplanted into either hydro or soil with no issues. They're my preferred medium for cloning, also.

I was gonna say Rapid Rooters are the goods. I dont think ive lost anything since i started using them

Very nice harvest, that should keep you in meds for awhile!
I've run in Rockwool before and only once it just holds too much water for too long.
Ill never go back. And thank you Penny!

Rockwool are tricky hahaha I know from experience

Congrats on the harvest!

".....you use Rockwool? I used to, then went through a rash of seeds that just would not take. Rockwool is the lap dog if Satan."
I am not sure of the specific Thread here, but I did read a couple of members that posted "rock wool type products threaten the stability of pH & TDS". So, as a conservative new grower, i will defer it's use until i have more experience & knowledge. Please, No offence meant for those who use/used these products with success. Peace

".....you use Rockwool? I used to, then went through a rash of seeds that just would not take. Rockwool is the lap dog if Satan."
I am not sure of the specific Thread here, but I did read a couple of members that posted "rock wool type products threaten the stability of pH & TDS". So, as a conservative new grower, i will defer it's use until i have more experience & knowledge. Please, No offence meant for those who use/used these products with success. Peace

I m sold to coco now. In the first place I wanted rockwool after seing some videos showing monster plants in tiny rockwool. I felt it could allow to gain space and increase the chances to give the maximum space for the roots without needing any huge pot. But it s definitely tricky from my experience vs coco which is so more simple. Like soil but with limited the risks of overwatering and the ability to adjust nuts easier as it as no nuts in it. I remember with soil, as you don't really know the amount of fertilize in it, it s easy to burn young plants. I remember in my first grow I realized I could easily do the first month of growth without adding any nuts. Even if it looks great, it also provide less control over what it going on into the ground! Plus in same pot size coco will produce a bigger plant. I read at different time 3L coco is equivalent to 11L of soil. Anyway I would advice it to any one now! Thanks @Asesino85 for having praised coco again and again! Now I m sold!

Congrats on the harvest![/QUOTE]
Thanks

You really dont need to even look at Rockwool. There are so many other, better, products out there. If your starting seeds just stick to Rapid Rooters

Back
Top Bottom