King Tut In RDWC

Awesome congrats on the harvest! I'm sure you will be more than happy. I bet the yield would be better if it wasn't so fricken hot out.
:passitleft:
I think my novice in growing with dirt is showing. Ive been growing almost proprietarily with the grand daddy of hydro. Now it seems everything looks small by comparison. I didnt do too bad this season, i guess maybe im expecting too much from dirt.

It was only hotter than it should be in my room for a couple days. It was usually around 85 or so.... perfect

Who in here in from Massachusetts and can tell me where I can pickup some quality flower, I’m up here for the weekend to see the Sox play and I’m already jonesing.

There isnt enough pot in Boston to make baseball interesting

Ya ya easy for you surfer boys to say that, try living land locked for a few years and see if a guy smacking a ball with a little stick doesn’t keep you entertained. Plus there no hockey for another month, I did catch the pats pre season game tonight too.

Ya ya easy for you surfer boys to say that, try living land locked for a few years and see if a guy smacking a ball with a little stick doesn’t keep you entertained. Plus there no hockey for another month, I did catch the pats pre season game tonight too.
Poor Ontario

I had read in advance that recreational sales were legal so we didn't sweat it. My card is always on me anyhow so i figured we'd be fine. As it turn out the rec market is yet to be established in mass and medical is only available to state residents. Luckily there were a few wonderfully compassionate Americans we met on our travels and we were able to acquire more than enough for the trip.

I had read in advance that recreational sales were legal so we didn't sweat it. My card is always on me anyhow so i figured we'd be fine. As it turn out the rec market is yet to be established in mass and medical is only available to state residents. Luckily there were a few wonderfully compassionate Americans we met on our travels and we were able to acquire more than enough for the trip.

Thats so cool. See we arent all shits

Hey buddy hope you’re doing alright it’s been quiet out of here for a bit now,
CA038C01-86EE-441E-BFE1-19805F6A18F5.jpeg

Lol I’m imagining a top-secret hidden vault under the pyramids with a now very dirty bong and about a pound of King Tut and a very happy and high @Stltoed . :rofl:
It worked out. I mumified myself the other night

Back
Top Bottom