King Tut, Tutankhamun, Review

Stltoed

King Tut is a 80% sativa related to AK47. I had this for one season 4 plants and have to say i will be growing this one again. I did well, but want to try it in my hydro rig. It has a strong skunky smell that transfers to the taste. The high is very strong, but its not for everyone. If your heartbeat starts to race when smoking sativa this one aint for you.

Budding is prolific, but the plants never got too tall considering its 80% sativa. All plants grew healthy and strong, i had no issues in that area

Attachments

• 20180720_065516.jpg
    20180720_065516.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 613
  • 20180728_205514.jpg
    20180728_205514.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 525
  • 20180713_055706.jpg
    20180713_055706.jpg
    903.1 KB · Views: 454
  • 20180806_192437.jpg
    20180806_192437.jpg
    892.3 KB · Views: 654
Looks amazing @Stltoed! King tut is one of my all time favouite smokes. Quite unique, i have not grown anything with a similar aroma and flavour to the Tut! :bongrip:

Looks amazing @Stltoed! King tut is one of my all time favouite smokes. Quite unique, i have not grown anything with a similar aroma and flavour to the Tut! :bongrip:
I keep telling myself to get more Tut seeds. I know i could do better if i grew it again. It really is an amazing strain. Ive seen pictures of grows with King Tut that just blow my mind.

I got it from my buddy actually and instantly loved the smoke. Strong cerebral sativa for daytime use that kept me high as a kite when I wanted it. Not unlike a classic haze although definitely with more serious kick to it. Beats a lot of sativish strains for sure.

I got it from my buddy actually and instantly loved the smoke. Strong cerebral sativa for daytime use that kept me high as a kite when I wanted it. Not unlike a classic haze although definitely with more serious kick to it. Beats a lot of sativish strains for sure.
Its super easy to grow. Pyramid is the breeder,they have other great strains including Wembley which is a beast.

Here are some more pictures of my Tut season...

It was good to hear your story, thanks

I think one day I'm gonna give her a try. She looks like a strong strain to grow and a good yielder too. Yesterday I smoked my last bud and got really high.... but I got some shit done after half an hr or so :laugh:

I think one day I'm gonna give her a try. She looks like a strong strain to grow and a good yielder too. Yesterday I smoked my last bud and got really high.... but I got some shit done after half an hr or so :laugh:
I totally recommend it. Every plant was like the one next to it, scrogged perfectly, super stable. A ton of buds, and its very strong. I think i could do better next time. I did something to the soil and i think it may have slowed flower a little bit. Check out Pyramid seeds... good stuff

I got the seed, now to put them in the dirt. Wish me luck, this one sounds great!!

Ma and me have found King Tut to be our late evening smoke, great for body relaxation, and the mind buzz is not of the speeding type, more of a "slow down" buzz.
This spring will be our 3rd season for growing this strain.
A few stats: Time in veg: 71 days
Time in flower: 64 days
Time from seedling to harvest: 145 days
Crop harvested per plant: 1 - 2 lbs.
Plant height: 7' - grown outdoor

Back
Top Bottom