KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

LA Confidential is a cross between OG LA Affie x Afghani.

LA Confidential Cannabis Strain
LA Confidential is known as a very popular and successful strain within the culture. The cured buds have a frosty, lime green appearance, and little purple leaves.The taste is smooth and piney, with a classic skunky aroma that does not linger for too long. LA Confidential is a well rounded strain. For the everyday user, it delivers a fast approaching high that is both psychedelic and super calming on the mind and body. For newer users seeking to achieve a medicinal goal; LA Confidential can both lull a patient to sleep and treat pain acutely.

OG LA Affie x Afghani
100% Indica
Flowering Time: 7 - 8 weeks
Yield: 350-450g/m2

Im in, nice setup, nice strain! Its going to be an awesome ride! :bravo:

Irie

Hey Maharaj I have been waiting for this , might I say what lovely set up totally subbed for this . An congrats for the member of the month:circle-of-love:

thank you kindly

so far only General Hydroponic Flora series grow,micro and bloom at 5 millilitres per gallon have been fed. yellowing leaves at the base of the plant indicate more nitrogen is required, they were removed. since the 18 days that i have had the plant it has grown tremendously from the 6-8 inch plant i received. i am slowly increasing the concentration of the nutrients that are being fed, until i will feed at 5 millilitres grow, 10 millilitres micro and 15 millilitres bloom. i plan to also add molasses at one teaspoon per gallon shortly.

Subscribed.

:goodluck:

:popcorn::popcorn::cheesygrinsmiley:good weed KJC

subbed.

Nice and clean setup KJC :goodjob:

Subbed and thnx for sharing. ?s

I assume your hood is opened (no glass) and your fan(s) draw both heat off the bulb and dank air from the grow. Are you concerned at all about moisture and other particulates coating your bulb and possibly leading to a malfunction?

Do you have any other fans besides the pictured duct fan?

What CFM rating is it and does it efficiently evacuate the heat and grow chamber air?

I am designing a similar grow box that incorporates in wall ducting measured at 4.75" between. In that space I will be using a portion (15x24x4.75) filled with activated carbon with a passive inlet (4" +/-) where the dank air will be pulled through an "N" pattern in the wall to be ducted out another area via a 4" inline 175 CFM duct fan. Do you think this idea is feasible or might the 4" hole be big enough to exchange that amount of air? (my grow area is 30" x 30" x 48"-54") still in R&D with that.

Many thnx for the share and big hopes for your success!

Back
Top Bottom