KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

WildRosebud

Pink Parvat is Hindu Kush (Great White North Seeds)crossed with Pink Cotton Candy (High CBD strain exclusive to mycannameds)

2 Growers thousands of Km's apart doing a timed grow with our personal styles to determine viability and consistency of this cross.

Re: Dual Grow Journal testing "Pink Parvat"

subscribed. you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from your first page and paste it into the open window.

subscribed. you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from your first page and paste it into the open window.

I hope you subscribed it is half your journal too lol :thumb: thanks for the most awesome heads up for the sig thing eh I will do eet

Pics

Sub'd, That cross sounds really bomb, hell the parents by themselves do too!
I sure hope I am not letting King down by prolonging our start :(

The Pink Cotton Candy strain is 10% thc and 3% cbd , I love it it is the best anti inflammitory and pain relief I ever had from cannabis I like to keep a few grams around till I was presented this beta cross.... Why am I being spoiled though I do not fully understand and not just my dispensary it is many breeders offering and being kind it is almost overwhelming but intensely inspirational and hard to say no lol , I have some natural talents but I am so hard on myself I spose you all see more in me than I do 'shrugs

You guys/gals are inspiring too with your awesome ideas , I learn so much new stuff every day! That makes me happy and when I can help someone and they smile that is something else too dang awesome feelings n such! I am a blessed man , but I fear one day I will be in prison for doing the right thing another draw back of my life. I am a medicinal user but I am failing at even taking proper daily meds due to drinking.... I want to be all legal so I can stop worrying and focus on the important , free medicine for all. That sounded retarded but I am a cannabis warrior. I am active in the anti prohabition movement I am sure I am being watched by authorities as well ><

Today August first I chose 10 seeds of various quality all volcano bottoms though but smaller in size than a lot I have.
IMAG2757.jpg

As you can see I am using the plates and wick method with toilet paper to germinate using tap water at 7 ph.

IMAG2758.jpg
IMAG2759.jpg
IMAG2760.jpg
IMAG27611.jpg

KingJohnC is starting his 10 today too :) :Namaste:

Some started to crack a little will give them a day and check again. Got a bale of Sunshine 4 today in preparation. Still have to set up the grow room so I will start them on the deck and leisurely make my grow room space. Take them indoors in the evening since we have been getting cool nights already down to 5'celsius at times. I think I chose a couple duds or the smaller seeds take longer to germ. Still trying to get the hang of Herb IQ as well lol....

Got about 3 with tap roots this morning. So far 3/10 viability. I will plant those 3 in a cluster today , 3 should be enough for a "Only the strongest survive" while I wait for the rest to germ. Was going to start in 1 gallon container but all mine are in use , yesterday like a big dummy I re potted the best looking tobacco plants I had left in 3'' planters. I will not be able to salvage those till September before my birthday. btw...... Happy SundayBumday all!

Ok my dispensary got back to me about the strain details.

Pink Parvat
Male was Pink Cotton Candy and PCC was made from Pink Kush crossed with Cotton Candy.

Female was a selected Hindu Kush clone.

6/10 Germinated so far , 1 sprouted already. Using 4'' starter pot with Sunshine #4. So far not impressed with germination I am more use too 8-10 germination rates by this time. I think I picked 4 semi duds and since they did not pop yet I will dismiss them as duds. KingJohnC sent me a PM mentioning his method , it sounds interesting I look forward to his update. Cheers and Happy Weed Day all!

Nice heritage.

Good Luck with this, Wildrose :)
Thanks and happy Weed Ricorico! This is mainly a viability test , if I get a plant or two going that will be nice :) I agree with the heritage it is nice. The Pink Cotton Candy strain I was informed grows huge and makes 1pound of bud per plant some times. Those buds are fluffy , sweet and pick hues throughout. The Hindu Kush is dank and some batches are fruity fuel like. It seems Hindu Kush goes through phases from harvest to harvest , some times the bud tastes smoother and has a salty hash taste other times it is like piney fuel and skunky taste and this time it is fuel and super dank. Around Xmas it was quite purple and that is rare I find. The taste of Pink Parvat went from super fruity and dank during cure when I got the buds to a brilliant powerful soap candy flavor at perfect curing. Out of half of a pound I only found 2 sensi buds and POW that stuff is brutal strong lol. Some of the females are prone to earlier than average flower time and can bolt (Hermi) but the plants are apparently prone to be feminized. That is another thing we are testing , the feminized viability. When I get a chance I will take a picture of the 3 week old Pink Parvat I gave to my friend. Cheers all

Hello everyone
you can see here the matchbox lined with sandpaper that i use to scuff the seeds before i plant them. I place them inside the match box and shake for a few minutes.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_001.JPG

the seeds i have selected vary in appearance but are close in size to each other.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_002.JPG

here the seeds are after just a few minutes of shaking inside the match box, you can see how they are lightly scuffed.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_003.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_004.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_005.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_006.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_007.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_008.JPG

I've heard of using sandpaper before but not sure what purpose it serves exactly. I assume you use a fairly fine grit of sandpaper?

Back
Top Bottom