KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

oh wow i did 25% of one of the plants wet weights to get the 275 or whatever i guessed. sorry lol nice job again

they smoking good? how do the trichs look?

Brainstorm Haze #1 Trichome photographs

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-001.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-002.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-003.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-004.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-005.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-006.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-007.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-008.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-009.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-010.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-011.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-012.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-013.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-014.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-015.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-016.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-04-16_Trichomes_Brainstorm_Haze_1_-017.jpg

Hi guys.
maybe 10% amber and 10% clear, the rest being cloudy.

LE, I actually don't see any amber trichomes, dried pistils yeah but no amber trichs. Based on the photographic evidence, it looks to be between 90%-95% cloudy and 5%-10% clear. If I have to stick to a particular number I would say 92%-8%. ;)

I was going ot say some thing as Coloradohigh, I see no amber.

Thanks for the responses, looking over the pics Kingjohnc took I"m not seeing much if any either, but when she was in flower I swear there were lots of amber trichomes. I do not feel either variant of brainstorm Haze is as potent as I would have hoped, I am guessing it is because she could have used a little more time in flower.

Thanks again for the opinions, they are appreciated.

possibility the amber heads fell off I see a lot of stalks in those pics missing heads

very nice. thanks for this journal. hope you are enjoying the smoke. about to scroll one up myself.

Brainstorm Haze Variant #3 Report

The taste is mild; it has a citrus-fruity flavour, and is a very smooth smoke. I started the week off taking 5 hoots at a time, but this was not enough. I found 8 hoots which is a whole bowl was needed. The effects are noticeable within a few minutes. She gives a heady high. Consistently during the week I found it difficult to focus and my thoughts often drifted from one subject to another (I have never hit the backspace key so many times in one week in my life). Dry eyes were a typical effect, as was mild dry mouth. The effects are very short in duration, only about 30 minutes and ended abruptly. I quite often found myself tired after the effects ended, although I did have a busy week I believe the tiredness was an effect of this variant.

For my medical needs this variant really didn't help all that much.

From a recreational point of view, the high was very short and mildly enjoyable.

From a grower’s point of view, she was grown in a soil-less mix of peat-moss vermiculite and per-lite, under a 600 watt MH/HPS HID light. Once the balance of nutrients were dialled in she was more then co-operative and was easy to grow and care for, she took defoliating and transplanting easily during the 90 day vegetative stage, she was hardy enough to take a mistake or 2 early on, and rebounded quickly from any stresses. She was grown with temperatures in the low 60 degree range during dark and in the low 70 degree range during light(in and effort to keep her shorter). She was topped once, received LST and was tied down a week before flowering. Defoliation was only done once, 25 days into flower. She yielded 260.4 grams and was almost a square meter (approximately 38 inches x 38 inches). I believe she could be a higher yield-er by getting to know her a little better and stronger through proper harvest time.

Great post...so much info. Thanks for taking the time to share

Back
Top Bottom