KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal & Review

That's good to hear and like I told you, take all the time you need. We're not going anywhere.

Welcome to my KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal and Review conclusion!

(click the photographs for direct links to the products)

This Grow Journal and Review is sponsored by Green Sun LED Lights and their Sales Manager @GreenSunAmy
`

In this journal I tested 2x Green Sun LED Lights ZNET4 200w LED Grow Lights in my Grow Bay #2 with my Aeroponic Grow System. I grew Brainstorm Haze regular seeds that were sexed and Hindu Kush #3 clones.

Green_Sun_LED_Lights_Znet4_-_a.jpg

Green_Sun_LED_Lights_Znet4_-_b.jpg

Green_Sun_LED_Lights_Znet4_-_e.jpg

Green_Sun_LED_Lights_Znet4_-_g.jpg

Product Features: ZNET4 200w LED Grow Light

Max Power:200W Hydroponic led grow light

Consumption power:115-119 watts actual draw

Full PAR Range: From 380nm to 730nm

Color wavelength:630:660:450:470:3000k:420:730=6:battingeyelashes:winkyface:2:2 :blushsmile:1

Working Temperature: —20 to 40degrees

LED Quantity:72pcs high power 3W LED

Operating Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz

Optical Lens: 90degrees

Size:11"Lx11"Wx3"H(300*300*80mm)

PAR reading:

400umol@16inch

306umol@24inch

186umol@32inch

Coverage:

2'6" x 2'6" @ 12" vegetative growth

2' x 2' @ 12" flower

Plants can be grown: 2~4 plants up to 28" tall

Packing weight: 9LBS/4kg

Accessory:power lead+hanging kits+piggy cords

Vegetative growth

My test model Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 LED light panels were made for me when the proper high power LED drivers were not available at the time and my grow began with lower powered LED drivers. When the proper high power LED divers arrived Green Sun LED Lights quickly shipped me the replacements and I had the new higher power LED drivers in less than 1 week. I was able to replace the LED drivers inside the Znet4 LED light panels within 15 minutes each and rehung the Znet4 LED light panels. I noticed how the vegetative growth of the cannabis plants increased very fast with the high power LED light drivers installed in the Znet4 LED light panels and began my Grow Journal and Review. The large Hindu Kush #3 cannabis plants grew to 27" tall under the Znet4 in vegetative growth and developed a very thick stalk. I believe that when hung 12" above the plant canopy the Znet4 LED light panel will properly illuminate a 2'6" x 2'6" grow area for vegetative growth and will grow cannabis plants up to 28" tall.

Flower

In flower the cannabis plants under the Green Sun LED Lights Znet4's quickly developed a think trichome resin coating on the fan leaves and bud sites. Many times when working on my plants I pulled back my arms to find fan leave segments that were so coated with trichomes they were stuck on my arms like duct tape. The trichomes were so dense and sticky they even trapped several seasonal fruit fly's that came in with produce like fly paper! The Znet4 LED light panels when hung 12" above the plant canopy in flower illuminated a 2" x 2" grow area with up to 18"-20" of effective flowering coverage.

The temperature of my 6'5" x 6.4" x 6' Grow Bay #2 was 74°-80° Fahrenheit and easily controlled to my desired optimal temperature range for cannabis growth throughout vegetative growth and flower.

I am impressed with the trichome density of the buds that were grown, the fan leaves are also very sticky. These 2x 116-119 watt draw Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 LED light panels have impressed me with their flowering abilities. I am very impressed with the vegetative growth and flower trichome production of the cannabis plants grown under the Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 LED light panels and what they are capable of producing!

This Grow Journal and Review is also sponsored by @JJ Bones at Perfectgardens.com

PerfectGardens_com_Logo_new_800x.png

Perfect Gardens Discount Code 5% off : 420mag

Advanced Gardening for Indoor Hydroponic Grow Rooms and Organic Greenhouses

Phresh Filter 6in x 24in 550CFM carbon filter, Vortex Inline Fan 6 inch 452CFM controlled by a Titan Controls® Mercury 3 - Day/Night Fan Controller supplied by I am using a Titan Controls Mercury 3 - Day/Night Fan Controller in my grow areas to regulate the temperature. I have the daytime temperature set at 80° Fahrenheit and nighttime at the minimum setting to allow proper air circulation. I found it very easy to set my desired optimal temperature ranges, maintain optimal growth during vegetative growth and flower while maintaining good airflow and without cannabis odors escaping in my 6'5" x 6'4" x 6" Grow Bay #2.

Phresh Filter 6in x 24in 550CFM - Perfect Gardens

Vortex Inline Fan 6in 452CFM - Perfect Gardens

Titan Controls® Mercury 3 - Day/Night Fan Controller - Perfect Gardens

Is it water cooled? Yes! with a EcoPlus 1/10 HP Water Chiller supplied by PerfectGardens.com keeping the nutrient mixture temperature at 68°-70° Fahrenheit in peak growth ranges.

EcoPlus 1/10 HP Chiller - Perfect Gardens

The EcoPlus® Chillers are suitable for use in reservoirs, hydroponic systems & fresh or saltwater aquariums. Each chiller provides a high performance titanium heat exchanger for optimum performance and corrosion resistance. High quality made compressor is extremely efficient and reliable. The micro computer with digital LCD display allows for easy operation. Fittings are 1/2 inch. 120V-60Hz/264 watts/2.2 amps. Pump Size: Minimum 66 GPH/Maximum 317 GPH. The micro computer with digital LCD display allows for easy operation. Use with a pump filter bag (product #728188 or #728190). Dimensions are 15.75 in W x 8.58 in D x 16.34 in H and weighs 28.7 lb.

After adding the EcoPlus 1/10 HP Chiller the reservoir temperature dropped to a steady 69°-70° Fahrenheit and I noticed how quickly the cannabis plant reacted and began growing at a faster rate than with higher reservoir temperatures I struggled with prior to adding the EcoPlus 1/10 HP Chiller with a dedicated water pump and pump filter bag. The EcoPlus 1/10 HP Chiller remotely mounted has worked reliably to cool 3x large and 1x medium sized water pumps in a 25 gallon size reservoir with a 74°-80° Fahrenheit grow area. I would recommend to anyone who does not already grow their cannabis plants in a cool environment and with allowing a large reservoir to achieve 68°-74° Fahrenheit reservoir temperatures to use a EcoPlus 1/10 HP Chiller!

PH of media or res? pH 5.8

Type and strength of ferts used?

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums. The highest ppm of the nutrient solution is 1430 ppm before pH adjustment with using the nutrient mixture consisting of 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 2.5 milliliters per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom, 8 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus. Using General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Flora Micro, Flora Bloom, Liquid KoolBloom, FloraBlend, Floralicious Plus, Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus and Snow Storm Ultra produced very trichome covered, aromatic, sticky dense buds, sugar leaves and fan leaves in flower.

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.25 milliliters per liter in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest. I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering. I also use a Green Eye LED Headlight to apply foliar sprays after the lights are off or to inspect my plants.

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 1.25-2.5 milliliters per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 0.8 milligrams per gallon and discontinue use 3-5 days prior to harvest.

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

I am using FloraBlend at 5 milliliters per gallon.

I am using Floralicious Plus at 0.70 milliliters per gallon under LED light panels.

Plants grown under LED light panels have a higher requirement for calcium and magnesium. I use Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus at 5 milliliters per gallon.

I has been a pleasure dealing with Joey and Mark from PerfectGardens.com! The high quality equipment and nutrients supplied by PerfectGardens.com have all worked together to grow high quality medical grade cannabis. I would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase quality grow equipment, nutrients and supplies do business with Advanced Gardening for Indoor Hydroponic Grow Rooms and Organic Greenhouses!

This Grow Journal and Review is also sponsored by Sierra Natural Science

(Click on the photographs for links to the products)

Sierra Natural Science has sponsored SNS-CO2 Kits for Grow Bay #2. The amount of Sierra Natural Science SNS-C02 Kits that are required is based on the amount of square feet in your grow area, One bag will maintain 600 to 700 ppm of CO2 in a 20 square foot area. My Grow Bay #2 measures 6'4" L x 6'5" W 6' H and required 7x Sierra Natural Science SNS-CO2 Kits.

SNS CO2 Kit

SNS-CO2 Kit cultivates several different types of micro flora to develop a long lasting carbon dioxide delivery system to your garden without the need for filling bottles or an expensive CO2 system.

SNS CO2 Kit
- Is Not active until you are ready
- Will last for up to 6 months
- Can be re-used as compost

How it Works:
- 4 dry quarts of grow media with 4 ounces of inoculant
- Uses fungal/bacterial relationship to promote CO2 gas production
- Uses sterile rice bran (food grade) as the grow media
- Produces a slight sweet smell when it is producing CO2
- One bag will maintain 600 to 700 ppm of CO2 in a 20 square foot area
- One bag will operate continuously for up to 6 months after it has been inoculated
- Average operating temperature is from 70 to 90 degrees F
- Storage prior to inoculation is two plus years

Directions for Use:
Add contents of (inoculant) package to 48 ounces (6 cups) or (1.4 liters) of warm
tap water 75 to 90 degrees F (24 to 35 C) . Mix well, then add liquid to dry growing
media in the bag kneading (combining) dry materials till wet or dough like consistency.
Fold the bag backup and remove label from vent hole.
Place bag above garden area to allow CO2 to fall onto the plants. SNS CO2 Kit works
best in temperatures between 70 and 90 degrees F (21 to 32 C). You will notice a
white film growing, this is the mycelia. Every 3 to 5 weeks additional water up to
2 cups or 500 ml may be added if dry media seems to be drying out due to ambient
temperature and humidity. SNS CO2 Kit has finished supplying CO2 when white film
turns brown

Ingedients:
Dry Media; Rice Bran
Inoculant; Purified water,
Proprietary Lactic Acid Cultures,
Molasses, Mineral Powder, Sea Salt,
Rice Bran Liquid Extract & Citric Acid

Dry Media 4 QT. (3.78 L.)
Inoculant 4 FL OZ. (118 mL)

After activating the SNS CO2 Kits and hanging them by a hole and wire above the plants I quickly noticed an increase in vegetative growth. The SNS CO2 Kits have a pleasant sweet smell. The older stock SNS CO2 Kits are made with 1 large hole for the CO2 to escape from into the grow area, I had fruit fly insects that came into the building with produce begin to colonize the medium and recommend anyone who receives the old model SNS CO2 Kit to cover the large opening with fine mesh to prevent insects from entering. I allowed the SNS CO2 Kit medium to become dryer and the fruit fly problem ended. A new design now used in the SNS CO2 Kits now uses fine holes to prevent any problems with insects. I would recommend the Sierra Natural Science SNS CO2 Kit to anyone who wishes to enhance CO2 in their cannabis grow areas.

When Thrips insects were discovered in my building on Flower Day 01 Sierra Natural Science sponsored this Grow Journal and Review with Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate that I have used as a natural organic pesticide that builds up in plants to deter insects. I used the SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate as directed and never found 1 Thrip on my plants in Grow Bay #2. I would recommend Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate to anyone either wishing to add preventative insect immunity or is currently dealing with an insect infestation.

Active Ingredients

Rosemary Extract 10%

Rosemary Oil 0.23%

Quillaja Saponaria 1.5%

Humic Acid .10%

Water Balance to 100%

Sierra Natural Science sponsored this Grow Journal and Review with Sierra Natural Science SNS-203 Pesticide Soil Drench/Foliage Spray Concentrate that would be used as a foliar spray if any further insects were found. No Thrips insects were found and additional spraying was not required.

Active Ingredients

Clove Oil 1.5%

Rosemary Oil 0.53%

Polyglyceryl Oleate 0.6%

Lauric Acid 0.11%

Water Balance to 100%

Sierra Natural Science sponsored this Grow Journal and Review with Sierra Natural Science SNS-Hydrobiotics Plant Probiotic Inoculant. Sierra Natural Science SNS-Hydrobiotics Plant Probiotic Inoculant were not used and will be used in an upcoming Grow Journal and Review that will be used as part of a Tea given to the plants each week.

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Proprietary Lactic Acid Cultures, Molasses, Mineral Powder, Sea Salt, Rice Bran Liquid Extract & Citric Acid

Sierra_Natural_Science_SNS-Hydrobiotics_Label.png

Sierra Natural Science has a Free Sample of their products that you can select here if you pay the shipping and handling

Free Sample

Back
Top Bottom