KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

I believe that it is most likely that your cannabis genetics, grow environment and the application of Snow Storm Ultra all work very well together to allow the production of very dense trichomes on your buds and leaves.

All Ya'll are talking greek to me about the LED's. Not that I haven't thought of supplementing my HPS with some blue led's close to harvest times. I'm a real slow learner. Keepem Green........ I do need to back peddle a page or two. Lates

Just a drive bye. Me being a diehard hsp type person. But have seen alllooot of great reviews about the Lush Products. Hope lifes keeping the herbs green, Keepem Greeen

Hello KingJohnC. I just tried to reply to your pm unfortunately I do not have enough posts to do so. Here is a copy of what I wrote, sorry that it has to be public rather than private. If you want me to delete the post just let me know, or if you can do it yourself even better. Here goes:

Hey thanks for the info, much appreciated. I guess you could see that I needed help by my first link in my signature lol. I think I may have been messing the PH too much on my grow as I had a faulty PH meter and have since found that my tap water is bang on 7 as is. I was adding that much PH down that it was taking me down to 4 :/ That combined with my high temps must have stressed the plants out too much. I switched to LED yesterday and that has resolved the temps issue and I have some Sensi CalMagPlus ready to use :)

One thing I'm unsure of regarding the site though if you could help with that please. I posted a how to photograph under LED guide to help people post their pics in natural colours but didn't really know the right place to put it. It's in the second link of my signature and if it's in the wrong place would you move it to where it should be please?

Once again thanks for all that information, I'll be sure to have a read through (I'm reading anything and everything in random order atm lol). All the best, Paul.

Hello Paul, Have you corrected the issued with your plants and are your plants recovering?

I have asked a moderator for the best place for your how to photograph under LED lighting guide. Your guide may be very helpful for people to read!

I am glad I could help you!

Hey KingJohnC. I keep bouncing around these forums and replying to you everywhere, apologies for that only I would like to answer your question too. I'm not sure if I've corrected the issue as of yet as it's too early to say. One thing for sure though is that I'm a little wiser for the experience! I've still got at least a couple of weeks yet before I'll be harvesting, or pulling my plants in frustration. Luckily I have a Plush Berry in veg which will step into the LSD's shoes if all else fails :)

Back
Top Bottom