KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

Hey KJC, Thanks for the invite. Subbed up and ready to see a true professional in action.

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

Thanks for the invite! Very nice.

On your great list of fertlizers, I saw Bradfield has corn gluten meal and that carries a 10% N. It's a wonderful fertilizer, but many people do not know corn gluten meal is also a pre-emergent herbicide which prevents seed from germinating. So, if you ever use it in ground soils which are alive, be aware of this. Never try to germinate seeds in soil with this in it.

However, there is a window whereby the seed can germinate. The gluten meal creates a fungi in the soil and the fungi it grows prevents seed from germinating. In places where weed seed is an issue, I have used it in the fall and early spring when it is most actively effective in the soil. Growing in containers has not been studied as far as germination rates, but I would avoid it when sprouting seed of any kind.

Subbed!

Here are some photographs of the Seed Cabinet and exhaust ventilation

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_Seed_Cabinet_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_Seed_Cabinet_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_Seed_Cabinet_-_003.JPG

Here is the light baffle air intake that prevents light from entering the Seed Cabinet

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_Seed_Cabinet_-_004.JPG

Diy_Light_Baffle.jpg

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_Seed_Cabinet_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_Seed_Cabinet_-_006.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_Seed_Cabinet_-_007.JPG

I'm doing my toes in the LED pool in my first journal, so this one should be a good reference point for me :Namaste:

Subscribed, thank you KingJohnC.

LOL....Thanks Gov....I got that far. I uncheck my sig when in King's journals.

My question goes a little deeper than that. In most journals you see the title and link as in mine. However, in a lot of journals I see just the title and if you click on the title it's somehow attached to the link and takes you to that link.

So how do I combine my titles and links in one so I don't taking up that all important space in our signature.

Hey KJC, good to see you testing an LED the masses can afford! I like their color mix in each chip.

COB is cool technology, they just seem to run hotter then single diode LED panels.

How come no side by side with one of the lumenators you got from LUSH, power draw looks similar would make a good test of the performance of 'cheaper' panel vs an over priced one? You have a perfect opportunity to aadd some data to this big question of if the over priced LED panels are worth their extra cost, so far my only true test says no.

I'm in thx for the invite, I'm very interested in this light and will be following closely :peace:

Back
Top Bottom