KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

LOL....Thanks Gov....I got that far. I uncheck my sig when in King's journals.

My question goes a little deeper than that. In most journals you see the title and link as in mine. However, in a lot of journals I see just the title and if you click on the title it's somehow attached to the link and takes you to that link.

So how do I combine my titles and links in one so I don't taking up that all important space in our signature.

You would have to edit the second part of the HTML code to input the name as you prefer.

here is an example of what the code would look like

URL="Renegade's Hydro Flux - Featuring TwiLight Group's 432 Watt Spider COB LED"]Renegade's Hydro Flux - Featuring TwiLight Group's 432 Watt Spider COB LED[/URL]

changes to

URL="Renegade's Hydro Flux - Featuring TwiLight Group's 432 Watt Spider COB LED"]Renegade's Hydro Flux featuring Twilight Group's 432watt "Spider COB LED[/URL]

Renegade's Hydro Flux featuring Twilight Group's 432watt "Spider COB LED

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Rev

LOL....Thanks Gov....I got that far. I uncheck my sig when in King's journals.

My question goes a little deeper than that. In most journals you see the title and link as in mine. However, in a lot of journals I see just the title and if you click on the title it's somehow attached to the link and takes you to that link.

So how do I combine my titles and links in one so I don't taking up that all important space in our signature.

You can do this.
<URL="link">Title</URL>

Replace the < with [ and > with ]. I had to do this or you would never see the syntax.

Replace link with your url. Be sure to leave inside quotes.

Replace Title with whatever title you want in the signature.

:) :peace:

I was just about to order 4 LUSH lights but I think I'll wait to see how this turns out first. Everyone is worried about the cost of the lights that isn't a factor for me I just want the best lights for these awesome plants. I'll definitely be following this journal can't wait to see the results. Good luck with the grow

Question KingJohnC: is there a difference in age, the plant to be sprayed and the plants to be pollinated? Also, what is the cost of this light? I like the foot print but does the height (for a 5'x5') make the plants stretch in veg? Thank you Sir.

Just starting with led so I hope to learn things to help out my cabinet. I'm in til the end.

Question KingJohnC: is there a difference in age, the plant to be sprayed and the plants to be pollinated? Also, what is the cost of this light? I like the foot print but does the height (for a 5'x5') make the plants stretch in veg? Thank you Sir.

All of the Hindu Kush #3's are clones of the same age.

You should contact Twilight LED for the current cost of the light with shipping.
@Twilight LED

The 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light should cover up to a 48"x48" area for vegetative growth and a 36"x36" area for flowering. I do not believe that the plants at the outsides would be sufficiently illuminated for a 5'x5' area

Thanks for including me, KingJohn! Wouldn't miss it! :popcorn:

Made it :thumb: Spimp will be proud that I made it on page 4 :rofl:

subbed and caught up.

It was on page 2 when I started reading and watching the videos, now on page 4 or 5.
I guess there was lunch in there, and removing and de-icing the refrigerator ice machine, and repotting 3 plants,
smoking, being the mail, willing through the yard.

I love the randomness of Saturdays :)

Journal started at 330am and by noon its already 4 pages deep.

Thanks for the invite John, i really am loving the Twilight LED that i have. My Sweet Tooth seedling is really starting to catch its legs and take off.

Question. The air pump, you said it was for a DWC that you could use in the seed cabinet.. do you plan to go this method at all?

I would be really interested to see a hydro grow from you.

I will not be using the air pump during this Grow Journal and Review. I do have an upcoming Grow Journal and Review where I will be using a Aeroponic Grow System that I have built.

Thanks for the invite buddy, I've just caught up & it's looking awesome :) What size is your room & what's your view on the effective footprint on the light?

Thanks for the invite buddy, I've just caught up & it's looking awesome :) What size is your room & what's your view on the effective footprint on the light?

My Seed Cabinet measures 54 1/2" L x 28 1/4" W x 72" H. I believe the 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light with 120 volt 60 hertz and 198 watt power draw may illuminate a 3'x3' area or 9 square feet when hung at 12"-36" inches above the plants for flower.

Your Znet4 Journal and Review. I am awaiting this patiently!

Do you have an estimation as to when that journal will commence?

:popcorn:

You would have to edit the second part of the HTML code to input the name as you prefer.

here is an example of what the code would look like

URL="Renegade's Hydro Flux - Featuring TwiLight Group's 432 Watt Spider COB LED"]Renegade's Hydro Flux - Featuring TwiLight Group's 432 Watt Spider COB LED[/URL]

changes to

URL="Renegade's Hydro Flux - Featuring TwiLight Group's 432 Watt Spider COB LED"]Renegade's Hydro Flux featuring Twilight Group's 432watt "Spider COB LED[/URL]

Renegade's Hydro Flux featuring Twilight Group's 432watt "Spider COB LED

Speak English please....LOL. Thank you for trying King.

I went with AllSmiles suggestion and got it ironed out. Dam my head hurts.

I need to medicate...Captain here I come.

Back
Top Bottom