KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

Greetings your Highness peace to you and all the Kingdom. Wishing you a speedy recovery :peace:

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

Greetings your Highness peace to you and all the Kingdom. Wishing you a speedy recovery :peace:

Still missing you King...:adore:......:circle-of-love:

Thank you both kindly! It is good to have friends check in on you, I am sorry to report back that I am still dealing with challenging and difficult days.

Well lets all hope you are feeling better soon and can resume were you left off around here, constantly helping people. Get better soon

best wishes. be safe and happy.

SBG

TTFN

Sorry to hear about the injury, just returning after a long hiatus myself but fortunately nothing health related. Be well.

I hope things are going better for ya John. Just sending good vibes. Keepem Green

Season Greetings and Merry Christmas to you your Highness !! And the rest of the Kingdom a Merry Christmas as well :peace:

MERRY CHRISTMAS John C

I forgot you have been down for awhile, get better soon.

RSOiler AKA 60cal

Just another well wisher........................ Keepem Green

Greetings oh King.....Hope you have a Happy New Year !!! :party: Hope the new year brings you good health :peace:

Back
Top Bottom