King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

@Jackalope, Joes all over your seeds brother!
I’m hoping for taps to pop brotha day two in towel. I have til 420am tomorrow morning then I am planting them no matter what as I have to head away again . Come on please regular seeds please .

Here are some pics everyone

Yep, back in the day all I bought was miracle grow to feed the plants a couple times a year. Grew some nice buds.
YEah think I’m going to use flora series for the regular girls time to read bottles lol

Read up on it and make sure it has everything they need to thrive. Mayb some Bid Bud in flower.
Yeah need to order more is big bud just loaded potassium buddy?

Lol sorry bro apartment ? Lol

No new house well not new but our first home. 1920s lots of work to be done . I have tried and will continue so that way when I have children I can give them a a safe roof over there head . So far we have got roof properly done shingled and chimney knocked down . Landscaping work , kitchen Reno , next bathroom . Laid some used laminate upstairs need new windows by winter upstairs .
Fun fun . Lol

How you been fella

I was just referring to the new journal, but it sure sounds like you've got plenty of projects to keep you busy. As do I. Custom cutting boards are coming up on my to do list. Just gotta wait for pay day them I'm off to the dee-poh to get wood...

I was just referring to the new journal, but it sure sounds like you've got plenty of projects to keep you busy. As do I. Custom cutting boards are coming up on my to do list. Just gotta wait for pay day them I'm off to the dee-poh to get wood...
Summer life is fun .

Enjoy the project mans it’s kice to sit back and say I did that holy shit .

Keep it real brotha ✊

Alright so leaving for road trip had to force those seeds and plant 1/3 taps came through other day still got planted in hopes they come. Told wife to not feed for two days more or less gave good drink return planted seeds . If the one that had two roots takes off it will be named derbybud since I killed his other one .

And OGC in a bag so yummy tastey too. Had some trimmimgs in jar I was using put in bag so I can see it more . 3.2 zips now keep on bag for week or two no burping and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom