King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

re: King's On Round 3 - Feminized Critical Kush & Headband Tent Grow Pro Mix

*Okay I had to threw down the mic at "But I'll break bads bleeker ," That was killer right there. You're talented brother. Dayum, loved every minute of it. Shiz, we cut from the same cloth. Your sister resister...:hug::allgood:

It's all love grow .

Subbed in Joe. Knock it out of the park brother

Buddy so stoked your here thank you derby

Let's grow me some good medicine brotha

In return I will help as much as possible . So many beautiful souls I wish I could sit and smoke a bowl or. Vape pr have some amazing infused dinners with you all .

Not in this world maybe but I pray the lord has a pots island place we can meet up and smoke the finest and tell the funnest stories about each other growing up. And just straight relax, no worries you know. Seems like a man now days just can't get a break to just be free of any pain or worry.

Much love derby .

Your story is in my heart bud. Your a strong man .

Buddy so stoked your here thank you derby

Let's grow me some good medicine brotha

In return I will help as much as possible . So many beautiful souls I wish I could sit and smoke a bowl or. Vape pr have some amazing infused dinners with you all .

Not in this world maybe but I pray the lord has a pots island place we can meet up and smoke the finest and tell the funnest stories about each other growing up. And just straight relax, no worries you know. Seems like a man now days just can't get a break to just be free of any pain or worry.

Much love derby .

Your story is in my heart bud. Your a strong man .
We're all stronger together. .

I'm in, KJ. SO excited to see you put this one into the net. I'll probably be following your critical Kush a lot closer than the rest. It has the correct genetics for my diabetes and also for my insomnia. So I'm very interested to see how they grow. Keep it green, my friend. :Namaste:

I'm in, KJ. SO excited to see you put this one into the net. I'll probably be following your critical Kush a lot closer than the rest. It has the correct genetics for my diabetes and also for my insomnia. So I'm very interested to see how they grow. Keep it green, my friend. :Namaste:

Bless to have such an inspirational man here .

Hey KJ - subbed up! Got to be fast to get in early round here .

Grow plan sounds excellent, know you'll rock it. .

Thank you Amy hey how do I multi quote in one post?

See helping already lol

Kings on round 3 -feminized critical kush and head band tent grow pro mix

On the phone app, I touch and hold a post, which presents some options including 'more'. I touch 'more' and get more options, including 'multi-quote', I select that. Then I can select whichever other posts I want by just touching them once. Then, when I'm ready, up in the top right there's an icon of 2speech bubbles - I touch that to enter a reply with all the selected posts in there ready to go. Or if you change your mind, the top left has a cancel option, touching this will 'drop' all your selected quotes.

Each individual quote will have a tag at either end : QUOTE inside square brackets to open the quote, and /QUOTE inside square brackets to close the quote. So you type your response in between (after the closing tag with the '/', and before the next quote 'opens'.

On the website, use the multi quote button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to pickup, then when ready either choose reply with quote to the last quote you want, or hit the big reply to thread button.

Hope that does help - is that what you were asking?

On the phone app, I touch and hold a post, which presents some options including 'more'. I touch 'more' and get more options, including 'multi-quote', I select that. Then I can select whichever other posts I want by just touching them once. Then, when I'm ready, up in the top right there's an icon of 2speech bubbles - I touch that to enter a reply with all the selected posts in there ready to go. Or if you change your mind, the top left has a cancel option, touching this will 'drop' all your selected quotes.

Each individual quote will have a tag at either end : QUOTE inside square brackets to open the quote, and /QUOTE inside square brackets to close the quote. So you type your response in between (after the closing tag with the '/', and before the next quote 'opens'.

On the website, use the multi quote button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to pickup, then when ready either choose reply with quote to the last quote you want, or hit the big reply to thread button.

Hope that does help - is that what you were asking?

Thank you Amy hey how do I multi quote in one post?

See helping already lol

Okay perfect thank you greatfully might help me as I will be doing weekly updates this grow so I can focus on helping others out so this shall save me some time .

Update

Two out if three seeds of the head band sunk already in 4 hrs lol

And or if the critical kush is sunk .

Also if fans are pointing upward not dropping down that means they are happy with light? The tips of the outside of the fans facing upward is they are happy food wise?

Also if fans are pointing upward not dropping down that means they are happy with light? The tips of the outside of the fans facing upward is they are happy food wise?
First part yes for sure, second part I've never heard of?

First part yes for sure, second part I've never heard of?

Okay perfect reason I ask is this is the first time I've seen my plants reaching for the stars in along time and guess what they are my big girls about 14 inches from reflector . So I lowered the bloom popular in hopes to see hope reach again.
All those yellow big fans around the top cola were shooting north and the leaves look dead lol poor hope I missed her darn it.

Lol maybe I can catch it again ? I dunno shooting over drive by an now .

Boom Joe. Let's get this party started. I wanna see how barneys critical turns out compared to the dinafem ones I'm growing now.

I'm pretty sure they are Barney farms if not I'll know shortly .

Im in! Lookong great, your journal is very good already.
You have given me some ideas on spicing mine up a bit.
I'm off on the Dark Plasma mom hunt and need to start a journal for it.
Bit of crisis mode had to chill and smoke to regroup.
My current journal and grow is going well, but I blew out half my house power. I didn't do anything differently it just popped. Our service came said that it was on my end...turned the tent down to 600 W with that and AC on extension cord :(
Girls will live!
Plus, AC and fridge work :)
Can't wait to follow along my friend!

re: King's On Round 3 - Feminized OG13 & Headband Tent Grow Pro Mix

I'm in...I'm still a noob figuring things out but if I can learn something new I'm good wit that

I'm in...I'm still a noob figuring things out but if I can learn something new I'm good wit that

Buddy im honoured you came ..

Anything just ask bro

Thanks for the love 907skunk ..

Im in! Lookong great, your journal is very good already.
You have given me some ideas on spicing mine up a bit.
I'm off on the Dark Plasma mom hunt and need to start a journal for it.
Bit of crisis mode had to chill and smoke to regroup.
My current journal and grow is going well, but I blew out half my house power. I didn't do anything differently it just popped. Our service came said that it was on my end...turned the tent down to 600 W with that and AC on extension cord :(
Girls will live!
Plus, AC and fridge work :)
Can't wait to follow along my friend!

Yikes that's not good .

Some times Mother Nature is a beach .

Sorry that happened man all we can do is shake our heads and move forward .

Did you lose all crop?

Also was told that the critical kush strain is actually form dinafim seeds so re edit opening post .will have the correct strain info .

Back
Top Bottom