King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

Getting too old for all that hockey. Lol
No I think it’s my body saying we miss the movement and excerise

What’s a fella to do

I was wondering, given your back and neck pain, if you have considered taking cannabis capsules to deal with the pain and inflammation instead of inhalation? CBD in capsules are anti-inflammatory and THC is a pain killer. And the resulting relief would last much longer (as would your stash) taken internally.
Yes @InTheShed it’s on my list brotha

When do you go back to work?
Funny went in today moved some trucks to ge saftied . Banker hrs but about a month or so full force . Here and there banked hrs up til . Next winter I’ll be working too . Thinking one tent dwc one tent coco I love coco should have listened to you so long ago .

Joe what did you notice from that floor light? Those buds seemed so f awesome so far down? I asked about it before and not sure if you explained it already.
Yeah honestly I could tell it helped abit but also screwed my temps up and had to find andhist flows and fans to make sure no hot spots and temp were within range as well bwteeen tops and lights. Heat rises remember?

Coco, air pot, drip tray, reservoir, anything else aces nutrients? Lol. Looks like that's where I want to go do you still get fungas gnats in coco?
Not one pest issue to report on my run straight coco with some mycros added

Love the vid Joe! Hope everything is going awesome with you, Larry looks like some superb smoke and that Big Bomb is a resin monster for real :) Glad to see the garden looking so happy

Saw a mention about you trying DWC, it's definitely less work than Coco if you wanna give it a shot I think you'd do amazing at it

Love the vid Joe! Hope everything is going awesome with you, Larry looks like some superb smoke and that Big Bomb is a resin monster for real :) Glad to see the garden looking so happy

Saw a mention about you trying DWC, it's definitely less work than Coco if you wanna give it a shot I think you'd do amazing at it
Snap shorti crap how are ya girl?

Yeah liek i said I think next winter I’m a do a dwc tent prob my 4x4x6.5 tent and then I’ll get another tent 5x5x7 for 5 gal fabric pots and do 4 in there. Thinking Alaskan thunder fuck refs and star killer og regs. In one tent hmm so much time to figure crap out on top of this I will be to find a job next winter . Back fail me now or not I need to build as much as a foundation for my wife and future kin. I just want them to have a better life then I did . I want them to understand we it’s okay to stick up for self and protect your self . But to always be kind to others . Learn how to be a better human then I was .

I want them to say yes more and to trust people more . I don’t want my kids to fell pon liek I did emotionally and physically .

Sorry ranting again . Lol

Gonna be another epic harvest!

Yeah think a zip off big bomb and two off OGC but great buds

Back
Top Bottom