King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

I’ll be there Joe, that MB2 started its trip during the middle of last winter. It’s been halfway across the North American continent by now. Now that it’s found a permanent home I hope you get loads of relief as the result.

I’ll be there Joe, that MB2 started its trip during the middle of last winter. It’s been halfway across the North American continent by now. Now that it’s found a permanent home I hope you get loads of relief as the result.

Wow, I never thought about that PW, it's really really special KJ. :love:

Guy is medicating 10 people and a dog with the one I sent him. I'm sure it would still be sitting in my garage if I didnt pass it along.

I'd be happy to tag along on the next leg of your adventure Joe. Excited to see what the outdoors will provide for you. Have a great week man. I should be around a bit more when I get back from vacation

I'm sure it would still be sitting in my garage if I didnt pass it along.

*I have to disagree with you brother @TheMadDabber , :hug: Soooo not true, your grandmother would be the first to benefit. You have every need to keep that one and you didn't, please don't minimize your efforts. It was a sacrifice in my eyes. HUUUGE. MASSIVE. SELFLESS. I will never forget it and I won't let you. Sorry, you're an angel is this process too.

Hey if anyone else needs it I will pass it on for the right cause no problem if it can help someone during there last days feel better I’m in to help you all knwo this about me . History in the making baby’

Lol it’s been around, if you remember it was going to Joe originally until we learned how badly Z needed it.
Which was well understood . ✊

Haha g
Ill be there every step of the way(unless i’m Passed out medicated). Cant skip your green art bro:adore:

:high-five:
odk to hear man as your all coming and interested still

Guy is medicating 10 people and a dog with the one I sent him. I'm sure it would still be sitting in my garage if I didnt pass it along.

I'd be happy to tag along on the next leg of your adventure Joe. Excited to see what the outdoors will provide for you. Have a great week man. I should be around a bit more when I get back from vacation

Enjoy your vacation brotha here all day man ✊ much love and have a great trip man

How was your day today?

Good I guess no complaints man . Day is over headed back to hotel with boss. We got some work out fo a rain day still so not bad we are trying to hammered work out so we can head home early Friday and beat late long weekend traffic

Good I guess no complaints man . Day is over headed back to hotel with boss. We got some work out fo a rain day still so not bad we are trying to hammered work out so we can head home early Friday and beat late long weekend traffic
How about you brotha good day or what ?

@Pennywise

Back
Top Bottom