King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

Penny I’m doing a new journal and want you there man . This weekend will post in here for anyone wanting to come sail away on my next path here on the magazine ✊

But want you there it won’t be the same without bro.

@InTheShed @Derbybud @Guy Cavallero @Jackalope @Coloradokid19 @Van Stank @Doc Bud @NaturalSpirit @newty @Lady G2HM @LadyGaea @Smeegol @Kismet @Ditchweed242 @bignugz420 @SwAggNiFiCeNt @TheMadDabber @Lowded118 @Rooster1 @Ian Bastage @Chris Scorpio @Teddy Edwards @JoetheChro @bignstrange @Cultivator @leftout420 @Cultivator Disciple @Agemon @EastCoastGhost @ @ @ @ so many damn amazing people and I’m sure im missing more hope you all can make it you all have played a special role in my life and I dot forget and always think and wonder about you all . To me I love you all , you all have great smarts and special abilities and gifts to offer. I cherish that in my heart and am greatful. Each and everyone of you have took the time so say hi and help a brotha out .

Keep it real boyz &girls ✊
I'm in! Woohoo!:slide:

:green_heart:
I'm in! Woohoo!:slide:

Decent ...thanks for the love:green_heart:

Any thing you think I shoudl keep eye on or pointers feel free to give me crap .

I’m in it with the brooklyn sunrise to:hug:
Alright going to keep in promix hp wife seems to like the idea of not having to feed it every day lol

She is a trooper for me got a little bit of life from the one TTB I planted with the tap root. So that is good . Promising .

Pennywise has def grew past few days ✊

Wife said the two newest growth are pail or faded looking white so I got her to raise lights abit ? Light stress lol at 60 watts lol
Does this tell me that they are sensitive to lights ?

Other two seeds we will wait for another two days or til home if nothing I’ll look lol

That being said i will be taking this journal elsewhere it officially shutting down . Feel free to say hi any one looking for help . Much love thread will be posted here .

:green_heart:

Decent ...thanks for the love:green_heart:

Any thing you think I shoudl keep eye on or pointers feel free to give me crap .
Not sure I have enough grow experience to give ya crap! lol :rofl: I'm here for ya though!

Not sure I have enough grow experience to give ya crap! lol :rofl: I'm here for ya though!

Well it’s just nice to have good company :high-five:

Okay some pics back almost upgraded to 18 se Honda Civic bit 80$ more a month nope liek my car still 75 k three years old
Anyways shout out to @Lowded118 your smoke is fire brotha ..

Razbeery for the win ✊

Got some
Chemdawg rosin and razbeery shatter rosin to try . And damn that Chem is nice .

Enjoy better update tomorrow

Temps etc

Back
Top Bottom