King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Hey Joe, happy Friday! Glad to see the girls doing so well!

Hey man thanks and happy friday long weekend here .:passitleft:

Good Friday morning to ya Joe.. :high-five:

Hey Duggan morning buddy. Any plans besides hockey this weekend?

Man life has been crazy here dude. Trying to keep my head on straight seems to be the hardest task of my life lol .

Cheers buddy. Congrats on that last haul too dude . Wicked stuff love what you do for us buddy.

Ya Joe...u busy too eh.
Yes, busy raking leaves Sunday with sons and Mare.
Got hockey Sunday too.
Havent seen Mare(properly, :ganjamon: )in two weeks..so Tomorrow night we will be doing a lot of 'talking'.:slide:Also going to TA tomorrow to finally pay for our Jamaica trip.....now just need to save up some spending cash.....
Btw...your plants are doing good , cheers eh.

I have never sen or tried a shot glass of water to germinate. How does it work for everyone?
It works great specially if doing multiple variety of seeds. And few of them each kinda. Doesn't take much h20 to soak fee beans and wet towels if that is the method you do which I don't now..

I have never sen or tried a shot glass of water to germinate. How does it work for everyone?
My go to method . Then paper towels after 24/36 hours.

. Til i see some tail then straight into the medium of choice.

So bought a new shop vac today. 70$ normally 130$ 4 HP 8 gal I think . Upgrade here .

Also got new wifi smart timer so I can set timer and stuff on phone help adjust hrs down closer to flip I think ?

Really cool download app control through phone 20$ on sale .

Also got a camera I will put in my big new tent mars light tent. Wifi as well can see night vision and watch them all day in love lol

New exhaust 6 inch intake or exhaust outtake vivosun with timer built in low med high settings . As well new ducting 6 " and hydrometer five of them .

Slowly coming along .

Gonna be sweet setup when you're done
Yeah just fed the girls the first four plucking away leafs top ones mostly to promote light coming through next day that day grow back llol.

Day 31 coco first four few pics new contractor start tomorrow on mudroom.

Off tomorrow thank god love long weekend s and lazy Sundays can I get a amen..lol

Hope everyone has a Great Sunday .

Back
Top Bottom