420 Magazine Background

King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
Well came home opened a tent to find this new addition to my growing tent. Got to love my wife.

.day 37 I think veg for the first four. Temps 81f and 63% Rh

Backing off and letting coco dry a bit more now.

Happy Friday everyone .

DeanWest89

Kingjoe83

Hey bud girls look beautiful as always , idk how bad you need that fan yet but I’m home all weekend with the kids if your able to make it out brother, I got a few things put aside for you, and a moby XXl auto . Have a good day dude
Hey Dean

I am home but to lazy to get off my ass today. Lol I'll text you this week trying to see it these clones will take for you then you I can drop off .

Kingjoe83

Hey @DeanWest89

Not sure how they are doing they aren't dead yet so will see in next few days usually takes me about 8-12 days to get them going and growing . Also raised my light in 3x3 tent as it was setting 50 thou at top lol now it's about 30 on my biggest plant the Alaskan purple .

Also tried Yoru advice dean with the ducting see what happens buddy.

Few pics

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Kingjoe83

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Kingjoe83

I feel ya, I work crazy hours now so I chill when I’m off.
Yeah it's been quiet only thread without you lol

But it's cool I can use the me time.

Work is picking up here too got to work weekends now too.

Pennywise

Kingjoe83

Kingjoe83

Well quick update day 40 veg first four coco 3 gal pots 4x4 x6.5 tent.

Wasn't letting my coco dry out enough so the roots can search for water but have addressed this issue thanks to trolling few threads here and going okay let's try this .

Anyways back on track today temps in 4x4 lights on 79f lately to Rh 65%. I'm okay with that but need to watch my Rh dropping to low yet but happy with this going Into flip soon.

Then you got my 3x3x6 tent2x 2 gal pots one three gal pot and Two clones hopefully fory Green thumb lover @DeanWest89

They ain't dead yet bro might have lift off soon I hope .

That tent is temps 80f and 70+ Rh with good air movement.

My Alaskan purple man the fans on this thing is unreal. I've tucked them in buy will grab a pic I see good light tomorrow .or next few days.

Zkittles doing okay again watering to often I see sagging sad fans now they seem to have a bit of lift I've the past few days since letting dry out a bit longer. And lifting pots I feel the wheight and it helps alot .

Ppm mostly 300-500 at times for Bruce bangers then 400-450 or so. Only doing grow cal.mag Voodoo juice micro . Two water sat out 24 hrs or more.

Top Bottom