King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Dark devil auto day 9 ish flower . Starting to get some colour in pistils . No aorma though. She stretches good and fast.

Was a short veg and fast convert to flower .

Also the first four girls are officially in flowering. Pics to come later .

Man life is busy.

Hope all are well .

I love Dark Devil ! The girl is going to rock! :headbanger:
Thanks Sara really like how it only took like 8-9 days to start flowering. Over the two weeks it used to very nice lights . But a heat off drivers. I think I am going to lower power to 75% maybe and lower to plant hopefully bringing temps down they at 82r 66%rh soon il drop lower not yet though. Pics soon Sara .your a good person sara:Namaste:

I hope you're feeling better Joe! Renovation looks like it's coming along well, and the plants look great. Those top-shelf jars are going to be full up again. For a few months anyway ;).
Thanks buddy

Life just has me beat bro.

Almost got hit three times today due to idiots and snow . And just bad drivers.

Painting painting man

Tonight I ripped a shit ton of lower shoots of each bigger a shoot.

Few pics of the dark devil auto no aroma scares me..

Thanks for stopping by buddy .

For you brotha .

Good morning Joe. The garden's going great! I don't know how you keep up with it all! You're an iron man. You will be happy when you look back at the work done and you're wearing the "Did it" t-shirt.
Don't feel like an iron man . I am spanked brotha .

What Penny said on the DDA smells. They took their sweet time for me, but by harvest it smelled like the fuel tanks blew up at the candy factory!
Fuel again yummy . Fuel is fire the kids say

Peek a boo 420 ..

King Joe 83 here with a few pics of my grow and home Reno's well our new floor and some painting ... Man life has been tirin my husky attach my puggle pretty badly. Working lots of hrs. Trying to keep up with these plants . Nutts one would say .

Back
Top Bottom