King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Bruce Banger is bangin! House is looking pretty sweet brother.
Hey thanks penny .

You know my home is your home anyday brotha

Garden's looking happy! Wow I love your curved fireplace. Banger sure is banging! Sorry to hear about your pup, hope they figure out how to get along.
Haha thanks otter

She will live wife is stressing me more then anything now .

Just blow her a few tokes she'll be alright lol

Speaking of look at that face bro

I know right? Ceiling paint Go figure! I usually just Kills(seal) it and good to go. Probably better with ceiling paint I guess.
Yeah I dunno gives it a rough look I think to hide any imperfections.

What do I know .. haha

Alright quick update before bed tonight.

Ppm no more then 550 at times but mostly around 450-500.
2.5 ml cal mag , 2.5 ml micro , 2.5 ml bloom bit of brown tips so do a few of those 2.5 ml per gal of course then drop to 1.25 ml trying to get her to push soon.gwtting close to week 3 flower .

Trying to address my cal.mag def on skittles plant oh and flipped that tent yesterday as well to 12/12.

All first four girls under my tsl2000 well 2 or day 17 I got counted.

Let coco dry out a bit too long the other day oops.

All caught up! Buddy looking great! Plants and house! damn dogs eh? Lol my two boys have had the odd scrap in the past, usually over something dumb but never last long, dogs will be dogs, gotta settle their disputes somehow I guess lol

Sorry to hear about your wife’s health issues, hope she’s feeling better! Mines been in and out Of hospital with gall bladder attacks the last 8months, docs finally decided to take her for surgery and remove in the new year...life loves throwing curve balls!

Merry early Xmas and a happy new year to you and yours incase I don’t make it back around for a while!

Looking real good Joe damn they’re pretty :thumb:
Spanks bud.

Just putting along trying to get my flower tent dialed in arghh ripping what hair I have left out . Have exhaust fan on timer now 15 on 30 off 24/7 see of it can help keep temps down a bit but not high and also balance rh. More stability in Enviro.

FML smokes this fine caramel cream indica pheno.

Pass to the left Joe :passitleft:

Clicking along great brother! Did the dda get her stank on yet?

Yea today just told the misses heyy this dark devil is smelling putty up close and personal . Here I'll upload a pic just took today sticky bitch .lol

Merry Christmas and happy holidays buddy.

All caught up! Buddy looking great! Plants and house! damn dogs eh? Lol my two boys have had the odd scrap in the past, usually over something dumb but never last long, dogs will be dogs, gotta settle their disputes somehow I guess lol

Sorry to hear about your wife’s health issues, hope she’s feeling better! Mines been in and out Of hospital with gall bladder attacks the last 8months, docs finally decided to take her for surgery and remove in the new year...life loves throwing curve balls!

Merry early Xmas and a happy new year to you and yours incase I don’t make it back around for a while!

Fuck you mean I ain't the only brotha who gets those stupid change ups thrown at me ?

To us pj:passitleft:

Thanks for stopping by and merry Christmas to you and yours bro.

hey brother first off I want to let you know your house is looking beautiful, finally coming along. Hope you guys aren’t to cold , pretty shorty replacing windows in the winter bud. Secondly your plants are looking wonderful they are starting to fill out and show what potential is in store , nice bud sites . Awesome job my friend.

one thing I have a question about is , when flipping to 12/12is it not same if you leave lights at veg height and let the plants stretch up to the light while maintaining nice node spacing 1-3” I’m just puffing smoke here is this a stupid idea just to set the lights where you had em for veg and let em stretch up ?

Anyway joe your grow is beautiful plants are awesome and I absolutly life the verities of strains you have going beautiful. I’m getting sick of smoking the same strain , I think I am going to venture into just doing autos for a while get a second small drying tent and just keep running autos of all sorts

Back
Top Bottom