King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Ok you win lol ..... can you explain ... I am in the middle of my trial run grow (grow #1)

I think it's more or less about if your vpd is off then it doesn't let your plants uptake nutrients. Brb with a link in the shed has wicked info there explain it alot better then I can ..

What is a VPD chart
Vapor pressure deficit
Temps and RH influence one another warm air holds more moisture. A plant will try to maintain 100% humidity around the plant. If RH is too low the plant will transpire more water to raise RH, this causes the plant to take more nutrients which can lead to toxic levels of nutes. If RH is too high the plant takes up less moisture and nutes causing deficiencies.

Ok you win lol ..... can you explain ... I am in the middle of my trial run grow (grow #1)
Here is a terrific thread on VPD that breaks it all down for you. Much less technical than the wikipedia page and geared toward cannabis growing!

Here is a terrific thread on VPD that breaks it all down for you. Much less technical than the wikipedia page and geared toward cannabis growing!
Thank you brother ..... that was so simple to understand..... I have came across some topics that I moved on to the next.... i guess it really does help to ask questions..... thanks again

Looks like you’ve been busy lately!
Yeah man my left thumb feels numb and like it swollen from sludge hammer on the iron bar. But ended up cutting the post it's pretty rotten from moisture so went to hit with the hammer sludge and it snapped off the whole blade ..so now got to buy a new one for next one. I also thought for cool idea that might help is wrap the post is some kind of plastic sheeting roll thingy so it is protected from moisture again which would eventually rot out like my post have done after four years already.

So told wife said hey that is b level student final grade mark thinking . I think I passed my c student mark.lol

Oh bro you got your bloom room.doen what you end up throwing up for lights? How big was your room penny ?

I’d get the most you can afford, you can always dim it down if needed.
Yeah need to go look at how much it cost for a 250 or 125 I thought I saw 125 would be great for a 3x3 . Look this week.

@SmokeSara me and Pennywise here thinking about some new lights what would you recommend for my 3x3x6 tent? And penny what size room is it buddy?

Ps I am in Canada and penny is the states .

Back
Top Bottom