King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

I'm glad you posted that, I totally forgot about my Mars shirt. I put it aside when I first got the light and tent as it was still too hot out :D

Thanks again @SmokeSara
Soon it is going to be cold, it will be suitable to wear ! :hippy:

Yes these are very nice shirts sara wish I could have the coloured version but it's cool.

New text should be here tomorrow but going to wait til my windows get put in first .

Temps in the tent currently are 74%rh and 81f

Yes these are very nice shirts sara wish I could have the coloured version but it's cool.

New text should be here tomorrow but going to wait til my windows get put in first .

Temps in the tent currently are 74%rh and 81f
Its a bit on the high side but your in the the good zone rh/temp!! As long your plant are good with it!

Hey Dean

I buy the bricks blocks 5 kg I believe for 40$ it makes about 5 3 gal pots . I soak it for 30-60 mins in warm hot ish water to cook it. This will expand it. Then I stir occasionally. I then add some enzyme cleaner in it. Stir again..then I put and fill pots then rinse with normal tap water until run off is clear enough I am happy with this stuff has to be the best stuff I've bought in that regards.

Oh I add perlite in as well this time I did around 20 percent per pot..

Thanks for stopping by buddy
Hey bud thank you for that in depth instructions on what you do to get it going , I may want to try a run of coco here shortly. Sorry I haven’t been around been busy with life , idk if it’s my age or what but I’m starting to loose interest in things and I don’t get excited over things I used to it’s a real bummer man . Anyway I haven’t been ignoring you or anything just not myself lately brother , 2 days ago was the 1 year mark of my dad passing these last couple months have been a struggle . Your plants are looking strong , and above all those stairs are finished beautifully well done my friend , I think your in the wrong business brother . You should consider starting your own business doing wood work. Thanks for keeping in touch brother

Man, I really need to stop spending money. Last night I set up the CMH up outside to replace the TS-1000, and then just now I decided to order another one, just a different style.
20191029_101741.jpg
20191029_101902.jpg

while I was waiting for that one to be delived, I did some reading where some suggest that the vertical reflectors are better than the horizontal ones. Well, I can test that out now, to an extent.
Screenshot_20191029-102156_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've seen this brand online on many sites, but I know nothing of the companies quality.

Back
Top Bottom